Chapter 30.

We sit in silence. Four chairs facing each other. I don't say anything due to the ringing in my head, nothing makes sense anymore. I look from Niall who's face is emotionless like always, Liam who turns to me and gives me a silent nod reassuring me everything was ok. And there was Marvin, sitting right across from me. He seemed calm and collected, but his eyes were trained on me.

"Marvin is an old friend." Niall begins. I turn to him and everything seems a little more confusing if possible.

"And old friend? Then why is he wi-" Niall cuts me off as he sits forward. "He isn't really friends with Troy. Marvin has been my eyes and ears of every move Troy makes. Although Troy may think he is just one of his partners, he's really mine." I turn to look at Marvin who relaxes a bit back in his chair.

"Like a double agent?" I look between the three men in front of me. Marvin laughs whole heartedly, his shoulders bounce up and down. "Yes, kind of like a double agent." I stare for another moment and look back to Niall.

"Let me guess, Candy's a double agent to?" I add sarcastically. Just because he's finally letting me in on what his life is really like doesn't mean he'll get away with what he did. Relationship or not, it fucking hurt.

"No, she's not. We'll talk about that in private, but for now we have to discuss the next move we make. Since Troy decided to make things a little more difficult." Niall says Troy's name with pure disgust which only makes my stomach turn a little to. I sigh and let both Niall and Marvin continue.

"Ok, so far we know Troy is planning on coming after me sometime within the next month. He has many people willing to help him, but I have more." Niall stops talking and I look at him, what's that supposed to mean? "Troy may have told you there are lots of people who are out to get me, which is true. But I have more people who owe me favors. No matter where we go we'll be safe princess. I won't let anyone touch you." Niall puts his hand on my thigh and I flinch, only making his eyebrows twist into confusion. Everything from the past two days slips into my mind. I have to tell Niall everything.

"Niall.." I begin, I turn to face only him. "There's something I have to tell you." I look down and fiddle with my fingers, oh god. How can I even say this to him without breaking down.

"Look at me princess." His voice is low and gentle, but I know if I don't look up he'll get frustrated. "The other night at the party.. Troy kissed me." One tear falls from eye and I feel like I've been crying a lot more in the past week than the past two years of my life. Niall's hand tightens around my leg, but instantly stops. I look at his eyes and they're a dark shade of blue, anger? Jealousy? At the moment the silence is the only thing I'm scared of. So I continue.

"He kissed me, then told me a bunch of things to try and get me to go to his side. He told me all I had to do was get information about some payroll or something like that. But I would never do that you Niall. I swear I would never turn away from you." I was in full tears by now, partly because of Niall's emotionless expression. The same one he wore almost every time I cried. He begins to stand and I sob into my hands. I should have never told him, I fucked everything up. My fingernails dig into my cheeks and I can't even begin to describe how fucking shitty this feels.

"Baby" I hear his low voice, closer this time. "Baby, look at me." Slowly, I open my eyes to meet his beautiful crystal ones staring right back at me. Niall leans over me as our noses are so close from touching. Then, he leans closer giving me a chaste kiss. Something he's never done before.

"I know you'd never turn on my baby. I pulled you in too deep. You have no right to feel sorry for yourself, because you did nothing wrong. I knew Troy would eventually do something like this. I was just expecting it to be a few months from now. He's moving fast and I need to make sure I have your complete devoting trust. If I don't, none of this will work." I shake my head yes. That's all I can do now, since my throat is so dry. I fling my arms around him and hold onto him like he's the last connection I have to the world around us.