Chapter 20.

“Now I’ve got you all to myself.” Niall’s arms wrapped around me as I put my clothes in the wooden drawers. I tried hard not to give in, so I blankly stared at his tattoo covered arms, somewhat admiring them.

“Oh... great.” My words were monotone, and in seconds Niall’s arms tightened around me as he turned me around.

“Okay princess, I’m giving you five seconds to tell me what the fuck is your problem, or I’ll make sure this vacation is ruined for both of us.” His blue eyes stared down into me, but his anger only lit my excitement so I allowed my eyes to bore back into his.

“Nothing baby. I told you everything is perfect.” Let’s see if he gets the fucking hint this time.

“I like when you call me baby, keep saying it.” Niall backed us into a wall, and gently kissed my neck over and over. Well I guess he got the wrong hint, again.

“Yea, I’m sure you love it when everyone calls you that.” I mumbled, which made him freeze.

“What did you just say?” His lips were still attached to my skin, and I could feel his lip ring pressing further and further into my skin.

“You heard me. I don’t need to repeat myself twice.” I needed to get this out now, because it’s been eating away at me for the past 24 hours, and I could no longer keep this to myself. I sucked in my breath as I felt his lip ring press far down into my skin, the stud piercing the part between my neck and collarbone.

“Oh but princess, I don’t know what you must be talking about.” His growl vibrated against my skin, and it felt so good, I know what he’s doing. So I push him away with all my strength, giving us a foot or two in distance. Our eyes lock and I can see the enjoyment in his eyes, he must see the worry in mine too.

“I don’t know if you’re playing stupid, or you are really this dumb, but I heard you on the phone last night before we left for the plane. So, baby, is there something you need to tell me?” I sound like his psycho girlfriend, but something clicks in my mind which makes me realize why he’s enjoying this so much. I’m not his girlfriend, I’m not his anything. I’m just the girl he’s wrote letters to, nothing more and nothing less.

“Well, if that’s the reason you’ve been a little bitch to me the whole time you could have just asked. It’s some girl I was messing with when I first got out. Nothing serious at all, her name’s Candy.” (A/N awww shit I bet you guys remember her.)

“Candy? What the fuck kind of name is that.” I push by him and go to the cooler parked by the luggage at the door. I open in and find stacks of fresh beer we picked up before heading to the house. I open in a sip the cool beverage, hopefully getting a buzz so I can stand this argument I know is about to come.

“Who the fuck knows, but why do you care so much? It’s not like” I cut him off before he has the chance to finish his sentence; I know where he’s going anyway.

“I know, just don’t bring that shit around me ok? I don’t want to hear about it. But if you can hook up with other girls, why can’t I even have a conversation with Brody? Like you said it’s not like I’m your girlfriend.” The words taste bitter in my mouth, metallic just like blood.