Morning Light

Strands of the morning light filter around the heavy curtains Ava had sleepily shut the night before. Silently, she turns over and away from the light, her hands instinctively reaching for the warmth of the body beside her.

By touch alone, Ava can feel Merida sleeping peacefully, her back rising and falling gently as her fingertips ever so softly trace the contour of Merida's shoulder blade down to her spine where the doona has slipped in the night to rest over the curvature of her buttocks. For a moment Ava basks in the calming presence of her lover's sleeping form, enjoying the serenity of such a private and simple thing.

The sun now risen; it throws its light through the cracks in the curtains over both their bodies. Merida's soft, cream-like skin now splashed with warm, golden strands that blend with her long dark auburn curls, is transformed into a mythical autumnal nymph. Unable to resist herself, Ava moves gently toward Merida to close the small space between them, cradling her lover's petite form with her equally voluptuous frame.

Merida stirs, groggily nuzzling her face into the pillow before turning to snuggle further into her lover's embrace. Gradually, the sleepiness fades, and she feels the soft caresses of Ava's hands over her back then her sides, hip and thigh before returning to repeat the path. Smiling to herself, she presses her body into Ava's gently but with enough pressure to show she wants more.

Without a word, Ava pushes Merida by her hip onto her back as she moves to lean over her lover, their eyes now both open, awake and knowing. Softly and languidly, they kiss one another, their lips in no rush. Merida runs her hand over Ava's waist, rounding her back gently to slip her fingers through her lover's black wavy hair, cradling her face as she feels Ava's hand change course.

Letting Merida's body guide her, Ava intuitively glides her hand up to her lover's small, perky breasts - the nipples already hardening beneath her palm. A soft moan escapes Merida mid-kiss as Ava kneads her breast, making her pussy involuntarily ache in wanting.

Unable to wait any longer, Ava kisses Merida once more - though more deeply as her hunger to taste becomes palpable - before moving her lips over her neck and collarbone to meet the centre of her chest. Briefly, she takes pleasure in feeling the contrast of Merida's soft skin and the firmness of her breastbone beneath her lips - noting how at ease she is caressing a woman so physically similar and dissimilar to herself.

Merida releases herself to Ava's exploration, arching her back into her lover's movements as each nipple is pinched - one by tender fingertips, the other by eager lips. Closing her eyes, she lets herself go to her remaining senses. Ava's tongue flicking over her areola then toying with her hardened nipple whilst her hand slowly slips downward between her legs.

Remaining silent, Ava instinctively feels Merida's need for her touch as her fingertips brush over the pubic bush that crowns her plump pussy lips. She passes her fingertips further over her pussy, the wetness already seeping from her, waiting to be tasted.

Merida groans gently, biting down on her bottom lip as she feels Ava's thumb play with her pussy juices, massaging them with a firm tenderness over and between her pussy lips before knowingly finding her clitoris.

Ava grins into Merida's breast between caresses as her lover gasps with pleasure, enjoying the sound of Merida's carnality as her thumb rubs purposefully over her erect clit. Without losing momentum, Ava moves her kisses down Merida's pixie-like frame until she's lying between her lover's thighs.

The anticipation eats at Merida as she feels Ava's teasing lips caress her inner thighs and pussy lips, until finally, the thumb that had so dedicatedly been massaging her clit stops.

Mere seconds pass before Ava envelops Merida's clit with the fullness of her lips, the tip of her tongue flicking the small, sensitive centre of her lover's pussy. Immediately, Ava is rewarded with an uninhibited cry from her lover that makes her own cunt ache with longing in response to the unsaturated desire of its tone.

Merida arches once more as she fans her arms out to grip the bed sheets before widening her thighs as if she could open herself up further to Ava's hunger. Equally, she feels anchored to her pleasure, her need to be overloaded with it unstoppable.

Losing herself to her instincts, Ava laps at Merida's clit and inner lips with the flat of her tongue as if her pussy were an ice-cream constantly dripping in the summer sun. Merida's fiery red bush tickles her nose slightly, but she ignores the sensation, instead allowing the heady scent of her sex to fill her senses; fuelling her desire further.

The contagiousness of Ava's hunger infects Merida, so much so that she feels herself becoming breathless as Ava slips one, then two fingers inside her. Her cunt grips Ava's fingers eagerly as they move in a come-hither motion against the walls of her pussy. Unable to help herself, she gently bucks her hips with Ava's tongue and fingers as they fuck her.

Entirely absorbed by her lover's pleasure, and her need to feel her orgasm, Ava lets Merida's pussy consume her consciousness. Focussing her tongue on quick flicks to Merida's clit, she continues applying slightly more pressure with her fingers as Merida's cunt tightens.

The familiar build-up toward climax rises in Merida, her body tensing with the anticipation of euphoria, Ava's tongue and fingers combine into one cohesive movement. All of a sudden, the overwhelming cloud of ecstasy takes her, and she comes with a wordless cry in orgasm.

Ava continues until Merida's spent body relaxes entirely into the bed before slowing her caresses to a stop, smiling to herself with satisfaction. She waits patiently for her lover to recover, ever so lightly running her fingertips and lips over the soft skin of Merida's inner thighs tenderly.

After a few minutes, Merida's familiar giggle breaks the silence of the room before she sits up onto her elbows to look lovingly at Ava.

"Mm, what a way to start the day."

"What can I say," Ava replies with a smirk, "I love breakfast in bed."