Welcome Home

The automatic doors of the airport terminal rush open with a swoosh as Merida steps outside into the cool evening air with her suitcase in tow. Finally, after two weeks out of town, she's home. As she waits by the pickup bay, Merida leans forward to search for Ava's car amongst the taxis and buses, unable to shake the perturbing anxiousness to see her.

"Merida!"

Turning immediately at the call of her name, Merida's heart skips a beat as she spots Ava's hand waving to her from the car window before pulling up to the curb in front of her.

Ava is barely out of the car before Merida channels her anxiety into excitement and reaches out to give her a sweeping bear hug that nearly topples them both over.

"I've missed you so much!" Merida cries as she releases Ava to cradle her lover's olive-skinned cheeks to kiss her tenderly.

Ava cups Merida's hands tenderly and nods briefly before replying softly, "I've missed you too, M."

After a moment Ava clears her throat politely, as if to clear the emotions from the air at the same time, then lifts Merida's suitcase to the boot as she indicates for her to take a seat in the car.

Upon arriving home to their apartment, Ava follows Merida down the hallway to the lounge room, smiling to herself as she adores her lover's beautifully long, thick auburn curls as they bounce and sway in time with her jiggly, denim-clad arse.

Just as Merida flops herself onto the daybed and closes her eyes, she hears the pop of a cork from the kitchen.

"Already?!" she shouts sarcastically.

"Well," Ava replies in a mockingly chastising tone as she emerges from the kitchen with a bottle of sparkling chardonnay and two wine glasses, "we have to drink something while you open your welcome home present."

Merida's eyes widen instantly in surprise as she squeals, "A present?! Where is it? Is it a new toy?!"

With a knowing twinkle in her eye, Ava replies tauntingly, "Why don't you have a look in our room and find out?"

Without delay Merida dashes to the other side of the apartment like a little girl on Christmas morning. Ava waits a moment in the lounge room to let Merida's reaction sink in before following her, grinning from ear to ear.

As she appears at their bedroom door, Ava chuckles to herself upon seeing Merida at a loss for words. After she sets aside the wine and glasses, Ava walks up to Merida to hug her from behind and purr into her ear, "So... what do you think?"

Merida had expected a new Lelo Gigi vibrator or perhaps a sexy new outfit for their next rendezvous with Danny. But certainly not a naked, blindfolded, mortal version of Thor tied hand and foot to their king-size, four-poster bed with a huge red ribbon wrapped around his hips, the bow just covering his groin.

"Ava, I...he's..."

"M, this is Adam." she says by way of introduction as she slithers her hands down Merida's taut stomach to begin unbuttoning her denim shorts.

"He's..." Merida wriggles out of her shorts as Ava shimmies them down her legs, her eyes still glued to Adam, "big."

"Just wait until you see what's under that bow." Ava mutters under her breath with a smirk.

Tearing her gaze away from Adam, Merida turns around to kiss Ava deeply, her hands gently gliding over her curvaceous thighs and hips.

"You spoil me, y'know." Merida whispers sultrily in between kisses.

"Someone has to." Ava replies cheekily before spanking Merida's arse playfully. "Now go put Adam out of his misery, will you?"

***