Chapter Twelve: Kiss with a Fist as a Great GoodBye

(I know I'm bothering everyone with these updates, but my mind is just racing and the unpublished chapters are starting to taunt me. Plus, I just want to remind you all that Henry Cavill, who is what I envision as Wyatt a.K.a The American, is very sexy *heart eyes*.)

)

(I'm sorry, don't mind my weirdness

(I'm sorry, don't mind my weirdness...)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bright sunny sky, the smell of fresh bread, and laughing children in Italy has turn into nothing more than gloomy cloudy sky, the smell of rotten fish and horse feces, plus the numerous amount of sailors tongue being spoken amongst strangers in the London streets. 'Home...' Delilah thought while standing in the railing to watch the ship set into port.

Her leave did not change the city one bit, however, while staring at the leveled buildings and fog forming in the air by factory smoke; she saw a mere difference. "Italy seemed like candy land compared to this." She spoke out loud, immediately catching the attention of her lover, who was too busy trying to catch up on his daily news readings.

"It won't be the first and last time we will visit candy land. Unless we decide to go to America for the holidays instead, that is more of a less gloomy version of London- in my opinion."

The concept of 'we' being used by a man solely doing needs for himself, has made Delilah feel like a queen standing on the highest mountain in the world. However, the feeling ends once the thought of going to America hits her mind, the rumors of hatred that has never settled for her kind was not a fantasy made up by drunk Frenchman; she would stand out and even tortured with rudeness. The negative thoughts were interrupted by a warm hand pressed along her lower back, her spine tingled, and skin become hot.

"We are going to Mistress Avenue first, you can pack and I can sign th-"

"You never told me in detail about the contract, do you care to explain how you managed to get me without putting up money?" Her voice was low, yet the wind carried her tone to the old woman's ears standing two feet away. Gasping in utter shock, the old being scurry away with her umbrella that held the urge to hit the large American, but she refrained from it .