Mistress Avenue

Summary:
In the year 2199, time seems to have rolled backwards to the point of horse and carriage. The great war between the most powerful nations has left all the continents powerless and stuck to where they must pursue the old ways of society, such as rules of status and practices of men owning everything. Just like the old ways, the most joyous rules for men is the free will of having mistresses.

Delilah has always been the black sheep in a home full of swans. Left on the doorstep of the most successful brothel in England, she was stuck being the house hand maiden for the rest of her life. That wasn't until her 18th birthday when she attracted attention from a certain cowboy foreigner. Now Delilah must make a decision on whether to live as a maid on Mistress Avenue until she's old and frail, or live in the high status society as a mistress.

Characters:
Henry Cavill as Wyatt O'Connell aka the 'American'
Ajiona Alexus as Delilah (Does not have a last name)
Jessica Brown Findlay as Amelie Durand
Dorothy Atkinson as Madam Charlotte Durand
Brie Larson as Deborah Bishop
Lindsay Duncan as Lady Juliette O'Hare

Setting:

The setting is in the year 2199, most of the scene will be in London, as a few will switch to the United States. Mostly every older building in London is repaired after the war, except for the Shard, Gherkin, and any other skyscrapers. During this time, guns are no longer manufactured nor bombs, just knives and swords.

Warning:
There will be sexual content, harsh language, mentions of assault and/or rape, violence, and sexism.