Everything Happens at 2:04 AM

This story can be read as a stand-alone. Reading the other three stories before this one is recommended but all information from previous books will be covered in this story regardless. This includes potential spoilers if you are planning on reading the other stories. All the characters are connected. 

Any spoiler comments that have yet to be addressed in this novel for other readers who haven't read any other stories in the series will be deleted for a better experience. 

Topics such as feminism, sexism, and sexual assault are discussed in this novel. If you have a problem with the discussion/awareness of these topics, it's not by force to read the book. It never is. 

Update: The first book of this universe, The Bad Boy and The Tomboy will be published on October 13th, 2020 by Wattpad Books. The published version Wattpad will be put into the Paid Story program along with hitting bookstores on that date. Order link is in my bio. The original Wattpad version of that story will be put into the Paid program as well. 

Book 1: The Bad Boy and The Tomboy

From the perspective of Macy Anderson.

Book 2: 68 Days and Counting

Sequel to The Bad Boy and the Tomboy

Spinoffs:

Book 3: The Artist and The Dancer

From the perspective of Sydney Acosta.

Book 4: Everything Happens At 2:04 AM

From the perspective of Octavia Okonji.

Other works by nikki20038:

Stephen

Chase

[follow the playlist on spotify]