Chapter Five: Let's Not Spread STDs Buddy.

Send help I'm already tired of university and I haven't started classes yet.

Dedicated to @Kenniiey for the cover at the top. Thank you!

Chapter Five:" Let's Not Spread STDs, Buddy."

"BECAUSE I CAN'T-"

"You just don't- shit, bleh." Jake froze in the middle of his sentence and I held in my laughter at his face. He clearly could see my struggle because his character was suddenly forgotten, and he made a noise, looking directly into the camera. "Oops."

"Jake!" AJ exclaimed but he was laughing too.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, can we do that again, bleh," he made sounds with his mouth. "I can't English today. Fuck. Can we do that again?"

I hit him lightly on the chest, smiling and wiping the tears I had produced. "You're so annoying." He flashed me a bright smile at my face in return.

"Take a break," AJ said and turned towards other actors who were waiting for us. "Giulio, Isabella!" Everyone started fixing the scene so that the filming could take place inside the house this time instead of on the porch where Jake and I were standing.

"I'm going to get some water," Jake said, moving his tongue as if he was trying to loosen the muscle or something. The action only made it seem like he was suggesting something crude in a vulgar way. I made a face at him when he pretended to get close to me and laughed. "Want a bottle?"

"Yeah and uh, keep your tongue in your mouth." I laughed, patting his cheek as my eye caught a group of people not too far away. I headed over in their direction seeing a long board one of the guys were holding. When I was standing near the group, almost all their eyes turned towards me and I heard a jumble of hello's, hey's, and hi's towards me. I gave them each a smile back, my eyes still zoomed in on the board.

I gestured over to it and the guy that was holding it raised an eyebrow in surprise. "You ride?"

"Yeah," I assessed him. He looked around mid-twenties with sapphire eyes and dark brown hair. I had seen him a couple of times. He was one of the extras that played university students along with my character. "Can I ride for a bit?"

He handed it to me. "Go ahead. Just give it back when you're done."

I smiled at him. "Thanks." I put the board down and immediately put my right foot on it and started pushing with my left. Heading farther and farther away from the group and making my way down the closed street, I felt good. With the night sky, my favorite time of the day, above me and the cool breeze of spring hitting me in the face, I was at peace. Almost content. I almost pushed myself faster, wanting to feel as if the houses around me turned into blurred shapes and there was nothing in front of me to hit.

As I got caught up in my fantasy of escape, I had done a U-turn and made my way towards back towards everybody on the road. Right then I was struck by the suddenness of reality when the biggest idiot of all idiots was standing in the middle of the road, hands on his dumb hips.

Here I am thinking: He's going to move.

He has to move.

What kind of idiot just stands in the middle of the road knowing that someone was occupying it?

Oh, wait, Caleb was that idiot.

He didn't move. He just stared at me with that smile on his face despite me being three seconds from crashing into him. "Caleb!" I exclaimed.