Chapter Thirty-Two: Explicit Activity Is Part of His Job Description.

banners were made by daydreamingxoxo , thank you so much maria💛 

Chapter Thirty-Two: "Explicit Activity Is Part of His Job Description."

"OH MY GOD!"

"Shut up."

"OH MY GOODNESS."

"Your excessive yelling isn't helping."

"I don't care," Sydney's glare could've been felt from China through our video chat. "I'm busy for a couple of days and not even a week goes by and you didn't tell me."

"You're busy," I reminded her. "Every time I tried to call you, you had rehearsal and whenever you were free, I was filming."

"The whole damn world knows that you're with this guy except for me!"

"Sydney, WE'RE NOT DATING." I all but yell at her and her big mouth finally shut up.

Once I had successfully managed to get a word in, I told her everything that she had missed out on from the past week and a couple of days. The news of what occurred in Venice had left her stunned. No, seriously, I wish I was able to freeze her face at this moment and laugh because she was truly at a loss for words.

"Um," Sydney took a deep breath, the crease between her eyebrows was about to be a permanent thing at the number of times she kept doing that. "You and Caleb are in a fake relationship and..." She trailed off, blinking before finding her words. "Sleeping with one another?"

"Yes," I said slowly.

Sydney ran a hand over her make-up free face. "Okay, the relationship benefits both of your careers. I completely understand that. We've seen it happen loads of times. Remember our Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart theory years ago?"

"Fake," I almost yelled. "No one can tell me with a straight face that they were together. That was a complete promotion for the Twilight series." My mind flashed to Caleb from the other day who had made me watch the saga with him.

Sydney snapped, her index pointed at me. "Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens."

"Publicity for High School Musical. Duh." I stated and we shared a laugh.

Sydney fixed her curly hair packed in a bun. "But the having sex part clearly has to do with the two of you not being able to keep your hands off one another."

I put my hand on my head. "Why do you have to say it like that?"

"Because it's true. You wanted him and now that you've had him, you clearly can't get enough," She shrugged. "You have a Caleb addiction."

"If anything, he has an Octavia addiction," I mumbled, seeing my phone light up with a message from him. But there was no way in hell I was going to complain about that.