Chapter Two: I'll Call Him Papi Instead Of Daddy.

Chapter Two: "I'll Call Him Papi Instead of Daddy."

CALEB HENDERSON. CALEB Romero Hender-

Holy shit. My lips parted involuntarily as I took him in even with the sunglasses over my eyes.

If there was one reason why he was here, the only reason would be because he was the screenwriter of the movie. Screenwriter? No, he was that writer.

The one that wrote so many different stories over the past years. I'd be an idiot not to recognize who he was.

From my knowledge, Caleb Henderson was a writer that dabbled in many genres. I knew he had created the basis of various tv shows back in Los Angeles, most of those shows were now award-winning and well known. Apart from writing for shows, I knew he had written books. That was probably how he had gotten started.

Now that I was looking at him clearly, the irritation was still there from his comments but not as intense at this point. He was near my age and the slight stubble on his face made him look a little more rugged than he probably was. I was also dead certain that I knew of him from somewhere else. But he was famous, I would know him from anywhere.

Because he was Caleb Romero Henderson. And despite his slightly rude attitude all because I said his main character was a whiny girl who cried too much, he had that face. That body. Those tattoos.

Those stupid tattoos I can't seem to pull my view from.

Those dumb, stupid ta-

"Hey man," Jake pointed a finger at Caleb, leaning back in his chair beside me. He had no idea that he just distracted my thoughts, allowing me to pull my gaze away from Caleb's arms to look at my friend and coworker. "What's up with the sunglasses?"

Caleb glanced at me before looking back at Jake. "So, you'll ask me why I'm wearing sunglasses but you're not going to ask her?"

That's because everyone here knows better than to question me. And I didn't have something I was hiding, I thought, looking closer at him.

I didn't move but I hoped that Caleb could feel my glare from behind the shades I was wearing. I hoped he could imagine my glare to be the sun getting closer to his face and burning that questioning look off his face just so he could stop looking at me. 

Caleb stretched, while all of our gazes fell on him. He raised his arms up, locking his hands to fully extend his body as he let out a yawn. When he put his arms down, Caleb sighed before he took off his sunglasses.

His eyes were a pretty shade of brown. The color reminded me of chocolate and the look in them was on the verge of being wild, letting me know he was capable of many different things. His features came more into place so I noticed that he was tanned as if he had spent a lot of time here in Italy. But I knew that as an author he probably traveled. And for an author with his kind of exposure, he traveled a lot.

Despite Caleb's face on view for everyone to see because he had taken his glasses off, my view went back down to his arms. I could recognize little quotes written in pretty calligraphy upon his body in a way that was organized to not look randomly placed. They made him hotter than he physically should be.

However, the one thing that was odd about Caleb now, was the shiner around his right eye.

Giulio snorted. "What the hell happened to you?"

Caleb leaned back in his chair, a grimace covering his face. "When I woke up this morning the girl who was beside me had a boyfriend that decided to walk into her room."