Chapter Six: You Get A Car.

This chapter is dedicated to mona_gotardo_b for the pretty cover at the top. I love it, thank youu! Look how nOice it is guys, gals, and non binary pals.

Chapter Six: "You Get A Car."

"YOU BROKE UP WITH him."

"We weren't dating!" I exclaimed, looking at Krystal who was standing by the chair near me. Her platinum hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a bright pink sports bra and shorts. Headphones were slung over her neck and she had a sheen of sweat coating her body from her morning run.

"Who's dating?" Angie asked, walking in wearing her purple robe. She sat down at the table, grabbing the banana pancakes I had made and took a plate. She grabbed the blueberry sauce and the syrup, still waiting for a response.

"No one's dating," I answered.

"Octavia broke up with the Italian Devil." Krystal blurted out.

"Giulio?" Angie's eyes widened and whipped her head towards me. "What? Why?"

"Let me talk," I said to the girls. "One, we're just friends. We were always just friends. Two, all we did was sleep with each other-"

"Multiple times." Angie pointed out.

"Yes, we knew that," Krystal said as if I stated a common-sense fact.

I leaned back in my chair, my eyes lowering themselves to the plate in front of me. Forget that yesterday I had told Giulio and ended what we had but the expression on his face haunted me to the point where I slept early. And for some reason me sleeping earlier left me more tired than me sleeping later. "Three, Giulio told me he had feelings for me-"

"What?" Angie's jaw dropped.

Krystal took a bite of the boiled egg and sang, "Knew it."

I continued. "And I didn't want it to affect whatever we had so I broke off that physical part of us."

"You broke up." Krystal clarified.

"We weren't dating," I repeated. 

"She did the right thing," Angie said to Krystal.

"Yeah, but have you seen Giulio?" Krystal's eyes were wide with imagination. I even took a moment because yes, I have seen Giulio. If this was a cartoon or some kid program, we all would have collectively sighed.

"Okay, that's true." Angie got up, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "I'm proud of you, Tavi. It was probably really hard to do." She disappeared into the kitchen to most likely get her coconut water.

Krystal ate her pancakes before saying, "You really lost good dïck."

"Krystal!" Angie yelled.

"I'm just saying!" She raised her hands up in defense. "I don't even have to see it to know that it was good. I mean, Octavia had it for like two years! And we know she isn't a bullshitter when it comes to this kind of stuff."

I made a face, pushing everything she just said out of my head as I tried to remember where I left my phone. I nodded to myself when I remembered it was in my bedroom, tapping my nails on the dining table.

I heard Angie mumble an agreement to Krystal's words from the kitchen as I returned to their conversation. "Okay, what are the plans for today?" Krystal asked.

"I'm going out," Angie said.

"With that Caleb guy?"

"Yeah." Angie walked into the room with a bowl of strawberries in one hand and her coconut water in the other. She placed the bowl on the table and I immediately reached out for the fruit.