"Don't Provoke Her"

Start from the beginning

Blair whispered "standing there in front of him, i couldn't do it. I can't believe i chickened out"

Yeah, Chuck had told me that he was so in love with Blair and i told that Blair who went to talk to Chuck but then she chickened out.

Serena "it's okay, B. This is the beginning of something new. now we can all move on"

Blair nodded "so what if i#m not going to Yale, you were recently incarcerated, and Serena had sex with her step brother and i am afraid to talk to Chuck before he might hurt me again. This is our moment. nobody can take that fro us"

Suddenly all our phones started to beep. Every single phone from every single student ni this room.

We all looked around before taking our phones out.

Gossip Girl "not so fast .You're not graduating until i give you my diplomas. Mine are labels and labels stick. Nate Archibald : Class Whore. Dan Humphrey: The Ultimate Insider. Chuck Bass: Coward. Blair Waldorf : Weakling. Serena and Flavia Van der Woodsen, after day you are officially:  irrelevant. Congratulations, everyone. You deserve it"

I looked around annoyed and saw the parents and co started to clap.

Cuela "class, now please stand"

The parents and co stood up and clapped but the rest of us stay down. We all looked at each other.

My sister looked at me  "Gossip Girl is going down"

At my home.

Serena looked at the gang "Gossip Girl has already ruined graduation, and it's only 2:00. We have to stop her"

Nelly "i don't know. Messing with Gossip Girl? Think of the consequences"

Penelope shook her head  "You can't ask us to jeopardize our future for your personal vendetta"

Isabel "besides she didn't even say anything about us, not even Penelope"

she rolled her eyes and they left. Leaving, me, Nate ,Chuck and Blair.

Serena "this is not my personal vendetta. She attacked all of us and was wrong"

Chuck nodded "completely"

Blair nodded "Totally"

I rolled my eyes, scoffed "sure".

Nate looked at his grandfather who was standing there talking to other guys "well, i am gonna go do damage control just in case. So don't wait for me"

Then he left.

Serena "and what about the three of you?"

I shrugged.

Serena "well, of everyone here, you probably have the most secrets you're hiding"

Blair "I'll gather intel"

Chuck "I'll run some stats"

Then they left.

I looked at Serena, shaking my head "Are you sure you wanna do this? The backlash is gonna be hard"

Serena nodded "It's worth the risk"

--

We were siting on the stairs.

Chuck "The number of posts in the last six months about Constance and St. Jude's is double the next - mentioned school. "

Blair "Number one on her hit list would seem to indicate a personal connection. I refuse to believe students at our school are worse than Horace Mann or Spence. "

Me "So Gossip Girl most likely goes to or went to Constance"

Blair nodded "Exactly. Why else the focus?"

Chuck "well, you would also assume that she is our age.the blasts all started when we were in ninth grade. An upperclassman simply wouldn't care. "

Nat "so you'Re saying Gossip Girl is a senior like us"

Me "Which would mean that she's in the room right now"

We looked around.

Chuck took his phone out and pulled some pics up "so who could it be?"

Blair "Rebecca? her head's always in a book. She's not paying attention"

Chuck nodded and pulled the next pic up "okay. What about her?"

Blair shook her head "Not her either"

Chuck "then i submit Nelly Yuki. Low profile, good with computers. "

Blair "Many grudges, mostly against me"

Serena shook her head "no. I've been with her way too many times when Gossip Girl sent out a blast. There's no way it's her. Im gonna speed this up"

Then she took her phone out.

Me "what are you doing?"

Serena "Sending a tip to Gossip Girl."

Me "Chuck, get the room quiet"

Chuck nodded, standing up "I'm way ahead of you. if i could have everyone's attention please. "

They all turned to him.

Chuck "Wed like to thank you all for being here today"

Suddenly Jonathon's phone rang and he looked at it.

My jaw dropped "Jonathan?"

Nate "what?"

Blair "Gossip Girl is a guy?"

Chuck grabbed Jonathan's phone "it's him, look"

He threw the phone to Serena who looked a it.

The message read "i know who you are "

Eric asked confused "what just happened? what's gong on?"

Chuck looked at Jonathan "Tell him who you are"

In Eric's room.

We were all looking at the screens.

Me ""if you're not Gossip Girl, you must know who she is"

Jonathan shook his head "No. I just hacked into her server over spring break. I was bored"

Eric "and now we have access to every e-mail that is sent to her"

Serena looked at the papers "i can't believe she gets all these posts that she doesn't report. "

Eric "Yeah, we have this theory that either she can't substantiate some of them.."

Jonathan "or she waits till the perfect moment for maximum damage. I wish i could be more helpful"

Serena shook her head "no, you have been so helpful. Can i actually borrow you for a minute? i'd like you to help me dig deeper"

I shot her a look, shaking my head "Serena, don't provoke her. i'm warning you"

She rolled her eyes "don't worry, i wont't"

Then she and Jonathan left