CHAPTER 29: FIND HER

Start from the beginning

He then saw Taehyung walking towards them and he thought, 'speaking of the devil.'

"Jimin, hey!" He waved his hand and smiled, which made Jimin blush slightly.

"Taehyung!" He called out.

"Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung pointed behind him with his thumb and he softly spoke, "he's still getting ready."

"Come sit with us," Jimin patted at the chair beside Yoongi.

Without hesitation, Taehyung sat there and put both of his hands on his lap. Then, Jimin stood in front of him and he asked, "how are things with Jungkook?"

Taehyung arched his eyebrow and looked at Jimin, he answered, "he's treating me well enough for me to trust certain humans a little bit."

"Human? Oh wait never mind, you're a hybrid," Jimin mentally slapped himself for asking something stupid.

He chuckled awkwardly but he remained cool. Soon he spoke up again, "so, tell me what it's like to be a wolf."

Yoongi was suddenly interested in the conversation as he butted in, "yeah, tell US." He emphasized on the word 'us' while he glared at Jimin coldly.

Taehyung began, "quite exciting. You get to have adventure almost everyday. Lions and other animals will try to defy you, when you're literally the king of the forest."

Jimin widened his eyes and he gasped. He leaned a little closer to Taehyung and whispered, "you're the king there?"

Taehyung nodded. It was true that he was the king of the area, every animal feared his presence and dared not to approach him. Not even the alpha wolves wanted to make a move.

He did fight with a few alphas before, and he'd always win. Sometimes omegas and betas mistaken him as a pure blooded alpha for being so powerful, yet he was so much more than that.

'He's one of a kind,' Jimin thought.

'I'm pretty sure Jungkook would love to work with him. Or that Taehyung could take over the mafia operation. I wonder what will happen when he does? Ooh this is going to be exciting,' he added.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin exchanged surprised glances with each other. It was Namjoon's turn to speak as he told, "you must be really tough huh?"

"So better tell Jungkook not to mess with me," he commanded and chuckled afterwards.

'And he dared to get tough with Jungkook. Really different,' he looked at him with fascination.

"Is it true, Taehyung?" Jimin heard a voice and he looked up and he saw that it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you're here," Taehyung said as he laid his limb on the armrest.

"Seems like we found someone as feared as you are, Kook," Namjoon joked.

Jimin expected him to be burning with envy but instead, he saw a smirk make its way to his lips. Jimin tilted his head in confusion and thought, 'He seems amused. Seriously?'