Chapter 3

After the strange bus ride to school, I got off and ran inside. My first hour was very close to the door. Unfortunatly I ran into my creepy friend I saw on the bus. He stared at me again and started to follow me. I picked up my pace and walked vey swiftly. He some how kept up with me until I took a quick left aound the corner and into the janitors closet. I saw him stop right in front of me and I held my breath. He looked left and right his eyes seemed to be sweeping over me. He some how didn't see me. He shruged and kept walking on. I took a moment to get my breath under control and steped out of the dimly lighted closet.

        I went to my first hour and sat down with a wosh. My blonde hair fliping behind me. I was relived and kinda of neverous because the bell rang, My teacher walked in with a flash. His crisp clean shirt was pulled on as he was ajusting the cuff on his wrist and his black dress shoes were very shiny and his black dress pants made a good contrast against the red tie he was wearing. He seemed like he wanted it to be that way. His loud voiced boomed over the room. 

        "Good morning, class." He belloud.

        School took forever to finally get over with. I rushed to my locker and took my books out. Just as I was putting the final things in my bookbag, my locker slamed close. I looked up so startled and confused. As I looked up I found the criminal. That weird dude from the bus.

        "Can I help you?" I asked acusingly

        "You don't know do you?" He replied obviously talking about something I had no idea about.

        "Know what?"

        "Wow, I can't believe that you don't know." I looked him deep into his eyes hoping that I could find some kind of hint, or sign that would tell me what he was implying. Of course I found nothing, but maybe I could find out what he was talking about.

        "I'm sorry is there something I should know?"

        "Yes, but later only when your ready."

        "Ready for what?"

        "In time my dear, in time."

        He walked around me and I got a woof of air in my face as he passed by. I let out a  sigh. I swear some of these kids in my school were very strange. I fixed my face from a scrunched expression to a smooth one. One that's much more relaxed and calm. I put one foot infront of the other and let myself get swept up into the crowd.

        I got off the bus and said a quick thank you to the bus driver. The doors closed and the sound of the motor reved up as it sped away. I unlocked the door and forced the door open. I put my book bag down ,shut the door, and locked it with a click. I went over to the couch and sat down with a huff. I heard the couch seem to give way as I sat. I layed there and realised that I didn't grab my book back I got up grabed it and got to work. My pencil flying swiftly over the paper. I got so drowned into my work and didn't even attempt to stop my self from doing it that eventually if feel into a much needed rest, that later I would pay for without my even suspeting it.