Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~ About three weeks ago ~~~~~~~~~~

My head was spinning I was going to this whole new school and whole new classmates and AHHHH!! This is to much. I'm nevous, the butterflies are flying, swirling, and fluttering and I am about to lose my mind.

"Shapphire dear, the buss is here!" My mom seemed to scream

"Ok mom, i'm coming!" I silently yelled back.

In nearly seconds my backpack was strapped across my shoulder and I was stomping my way down the wooden stairs. My shoes echoed like a whole army was going for a quick jog. I had reached the last stair to a wait the bus and to my surprise the bus was already there waiting for me. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head as I saw the huge bus outside. I listened as the motor hummed as almost as it called to me. My mother's own voice broke me from my trance.

"Shapphire the bus is right there," my mother's coaxing voice called, "go you'll be fine I promise."

She gave me a quick kiss on the top of my head and opened the door for me and seemed to push me out the door. I froze the my heart nearly dropping to the bottom of my stomach. As the seconds passed I took in every single detail of my surroundings. The grass seemed freshly mowed droped with dew from the morning, the short visiablity of the road because of the densen fog that had set in. I look up and my feet seemed to magically move as I drifted closer and closer to the bus. My feet seemed to fly up the steps and into the bus where what seemed like 1000 of eyes stared at me. I quickly look around and saw the only empty seat open and sat with a sigh of relief. Once I was comfortable in my seat, (or as comferably as I could get) the wondering eyes returned to there normal conversations. I was sitting across from one girl and one guy and even though I didn't talk to them I couldn't help but feel like eyes were watching me. Did I really look that bad? My makeup wasn't running was it? Oh wait I don't wear makeup. While the thoughts were prosessing the information I felt like someone was trying to communicate with me through my brain. What no thats crazy I thought, but as I kept thinking I noticed that same boy staring at me like he was trying the read my thoughts or, trying to talk without words! No thats crazy that would never happen. I pushed those thoughts away, but something told me to trust that feeling. I didn't think I ever would.

Authors note

Hey my awesome little people. I'm knew here and I would like to say hi to some of you guys. I love it here so much material so little time liking the story so far? Yes no maybe so. Let me know and I would like to get to 3 views and we will keep going. Is that good love you like awesome people and have a goodnight!! *throws blankets at the audience*