Chapter 18- Ellington

"Hold on Natalie, we are coming." I mumbled as Rydel and I boarded the plane. The others were going to catch a later flight in order to meet a few fans before leaving. Rydel skimmed through pages in books and listened to music, finding every possible way to calm herself before we got there. I squirmed in my seat the entire flight.

"Hey, don't be nervous." She smiled.
"That's kinda hard, Rydel." I chuckled.
"I know, but just be calm. It'll be better for her in the end."

The rest of the flight was silent. All I could think about was getting her out and busting Isaac. There was no way he wasn't behind all of this. I could only think of what I would do to him when I saw him. But then I looked over at Rydel, scrolling through twitter, and realized that I wasn't going to do anything to him. I was there to help Natalie. He would get what he deserved.
When we landed in Nashville, Rydel and I practically ran out of the airport with our things. Our hotel was just down the road so we decided to walk (aka run). As soon as we found our rooms we met each other in the hallway and got a ride to the rehab center.
As soon as I walked in I knew that Natalie wouldn't survive here. It was dark and grim. The complete opposite of her. Nurses were scrambling from one patient to another, and then chaos broke out. All it took was the words "Natalie is unconscious! We need assistance!" to put me over the edge. I ran behind the nurses, searching for her, wanting to prove them wrong. She was okay. Drug free. But that didn't happen.
I caught a 2 second glimpse of her limp body before they pushed me out. I pushed back, but 5 against one is not an easy task. A scream escaped my lips before I even had time to think about what was happening. Rydel grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around.

"ELLINGTON. YOU NEED TO BREATHE." She yelled.
My heart rate started to slow and I took a deep breath, but then I started to uncontrollably sob. Rydel hugged me and made me sit down for a bit. The doctors said they would keep me updated, but it wasn't enough.
Then, I had a thought. I walked up to the front desk and waited for someone to come up and ask me what they could help me with.

"I wanted to know if you could tell me who Natalie's last visiter was?" I asked.
"Sure! Looks like it was... Isaac!" The nurse replied brightly.
"Thanks" I said through gritted teeth.

That was when I saw him. And that marked the first time I'd ever lost my mind. I jumped at him, and the rest was a blur.