Chapter 34

Gabbys POV:

I was so happy when i knew michael wasnt upset with me. But I think hes upset about something else too... im just not sure what it is....maybe I could arrange his friends from his band to come visit him!?! Maybe that would make him happy

Lukes POV:

When I woke up, my head was pounding from the alcohol last night. My arm was stining from the cuts. And my eyes burned from the tears... I just need to know if he misses me too...but why would he? He probually never even thinks about me. Its not like he loved me! I bet hes moved on! Met someone else...god, why cant I do the same?! I decide to send Michael another text...

Hey again mike. Its me, Luke...I need to know if you miss me too, I need to know if you really loved me!?! Because if what we had was real, how could you be fine...? Because right now,  im really not fine at all... (#WAMWESIA SORRY I HAD TO!) call me Michael,  please...I need to hear your voice,  and need you to tell me the truth...

Michaels POV:

When I read Lukes message,  I cried. Luckily Gabby was asleep. So...I called him...

Hello!??! Mikey!??! Is it really you?!?!

Yeah lukey its me

Fuck. Why did u call him that you dumbass

Oh mikey I miss you so much!

I can tell he is crying and I want to break down.

Yeah, erm,  I miss you too...

Really...?

Yeah, I miss all they guys...

Oh, um, right the band

God I feel so damn bad...

Um so hows Cali...?

Pretty good, I , erm, I met a girl...

  I hear his breath catch in his throat and feel like shit, why would I say that...

Oh, oh, thats nice..! I bet she b-beautiful mike.. you always were quite the ladies man...

He forces a laugh and I feel like running to Sydney to hold him

Yeah, shes pretty cool...um so hows everything going back home...? Hows Cal and Ash..?

Oh theyre good. And its good. Im good. Its all perfect...

I can tell hes crying again

Oh well, erm, thats good...hey luke I gotta go...

Wait! I need to ask you something...

Okay...

Did you ever really love me...?

Oh luke, I still do love you... but I dont know what kind of love it is that I feel for you now...

Oh, okay.

Okay luke...bye now

Bye mikey....I love you

I love you too lukey...

What the hell did I just do