chapter 26

Gabbys POV:

I woke up in michaels arms, and smiled. He was still asleep and he looked adorable, his chest slowly rising and falling. I left my head on his chest just staring at him for a little while. When he started to move around I sat up off his chest. His perfect green eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning princess" he says groggily as he kisses my forehead.

"G'morning" I say with a huge smile.

I lay back on him and nuzzle my face into his pretty neck. How did I get lucky enough to meet this amazing boy?

We lay like this, spooning, for about an hour, both trying to avoid the events of the last two days. Avoiding reality, wishing we could lie like this forever. But eventually I hear some noise downstairs and we look at each other and know that Jay is now awake.

I get out of the bed and Michael follows. He puts on his sweat pants and his black Greenday tank top. He looked so hot. We walked downstairs and saw Justin on his phone.

Justins POV:

While I kept refreshing my message screen, I just hoped that a message from Austin would pop up. I hadnt heard from him since the letter that he left me. And I cried my self to sleep the past nights after I had gotten the letter. I missed him so damn much. I loved him so damn much. I wanted him back, so.damn.much...