Chapter 6

Gabby walked up to Marissa.

Marissa:" geez you look smokin!"

Gabby:"ummm...thank you..?"

Marissa:"yes it was a compliment"

Gabby giggles and looks around for Michael as they walk down the hall.

Marissa:"so who ya trying to impress? Cuz I know its not me!"

Gabby:" ha.ha.ha. very funny. And noone i just felt like wearing a dress today..."

Marissa:"but we only ever wear dresses on Friday and its Tuesday...?"

Gabby:" oops sorry I forgot we were supposed to wear yoga pants today!!!"

Gabby said lieing. Looking down at her friends pants she felt kind of bad. They had both been following the same dress code since 5th grade.

Marissa:" its ok. Plus I know you are trying to impress somone and I know you will tell me eventually!"

Marissa winked and went into her first hour. While Gabby walked to Bio she felt bad for not telling her best friend the truth. She couldnt wait for tonight when she could vent to Justin.

Gabby sat down at her table and a few seconds later Michael came into the room and talked to his friends for a minute. Before he came to his seat, Gabby looked him down for the day: Black skinny jeans, Black and red Metallica shirt, black Converse sneakers and spikey, adorable, red hair. Michael came and sat down and appeared to look Gabby down also. Gabby looked away and smiled.

Michael:"wow, you look beautiful!"

Gabby:"thanks..."

Gabby blushed and then turned away as michael smirked and started talking to some kid named Josh. Michael didnt call her hot  or sexy. As the other cool kids would. He was a gentleman. He said beautiful...

Mr.kapillo:" all right class, lets settle down and get ready for todays video. Due to my voice running out, you will be watching a video on disection. You are required to take at east 15 notes and then exchange them with your partner afterwards. Are we ready? Okay, here it goes!"

When Mr.Kapillo turned the lights off and the video on, Gabby realized that Michael was actually watching the video and not jerking around with his friends. All of a sudden Gabby just stared at Michael for about ten minutes just wondering what his life was like and who he really was. How did he act at home? How many girls had he slept with? Did he like her back? How did he look with his shirt off? ( she guessed  GOOD!) After that she got WAY off track and realized the video was almost over and she only had five notes. She quickly jotted down as much as she could and looked at Michael as he stretched when the lights flicked on. His toned abs stuck out through his tight shirt and Gabby shivered.

Mr.Kapillo: "Alright, exchange notes with your partner!"

Michael:" im not sure if I actually took any good notes, but heres what I have."

Gabby:" they are fine notes! You are pretty intelligent! "

Michael:" thanks,  but im much better at guitar."

Gabby thought: and he plays guitar. Hes not making anything easier on me...

Gabby:" really? I didnt know you played."

Michael:" yah, im in a band. Well I was. That is until I moved to Cali and left my mates behind!"

Gabby:" thats cool! Well I mean its sad you had to leave your band but its cool you were in one!"

Michael:*laughing*"yah but maybe you can see me play sometime?"

Gabby:" maybe I can..."

Gabby turns away smiling and michael keeps staring at her, grinning. Then they both turn their attention to Mr.Kapillo.

Mr.Kapillo:*coughing*" alright, well I hope you like your partner you are with because that is your partner for the science fair.  You will have to find time after school to meet somewhere and work on your assignment. Its due in three weeks and you can begin planning for the last five minutes of class. GO!"

Gabby froze. Did he really just say that she now has an excuse to see Michael after school!

Michael:" so what kind of project do you want to do?"

Gabby:"ummm I dont know, but we can plan after school....where do you want to meet?"

Michael:" your house?"

Gabby:" sounds great. Meet me at the front office after school and I can drive."

Michael:"great"

The bell rings and michael gets up, winks, and walks away. Gabby shakes all over and gets up to go to 2nd hour. Did that just happen?