Chapter 4

As Gabby got into her car she thought:

Thank god this long day is finally over!

It turns out Michael was in all of her classes...great....he had been flirting with almost every girl all day. Typical player. But in thoose long seven hours, she learned alot about what kind of guys Michael Clifford was:

Obviously his first image was badboy. He was the type of guy who acted cool in front of everyone and tried to show off. The kind of guy who died his hair once a month (literally!). He was the kind of guy that hit on girls to look cool. But what Gabby thought was the weirdest thing of all was that this typical badboy....was irresistable...

Of course she had to keep her goody goody image and act like she could never have a crush on someone  like Michael Clifford! And thats just how she said it when Marissa asked her about him..

Marissa:" so was I right or was I right!?!?"

Gabby:"sorry but this time you were wrong!"

Marissa:"come on! You are telling me that you wouldnt like to tap that!?!??"

Gabby:"ya. And im TELLING you that you have a boyfriend!!! You know Matthew? The one you have been dating for 3 years? Oh yeah! That one!!"

Gabby rolls her eyes and waits for a response.

Marissa:"yeah, yeah I know. But come on! HES  SEXY!"

Gabby:" not really...!"

Marissa:"suit yourself! Its just more for me....well not exactly...but more for me to crush on!"

Gabby:" listen, I wouldnt get involved....he kinda seems like an asshole..."

Gabby says as shes trying to get off of the topic of Michael.

Marissa:"whatever you say little miss im too good for a bad boy!"

Gabby:" just trust me and besides you have matthew! Hes cute and he gets straight A's! What more could you want!"

Marissa: " I guess you're right but Michael is still hot!"

Gabby tries to ignore her and continues working on her homework. But how can she focus on trigonometry when all she can think about is how cute Michael looked during trigonometry! Michael ended up sitting next to Gabby in every class except for Art, where he sat next to some "wannabee badboy" named Andrew. Everyone at the school hated Andrew. Mainly because he was a total manwhore and had one night stands with just about every girl at the school. But Michael didnt seem like thaf kind of guy. Sure on the outside he was stereotyped as a badboy, but maybe on the inside he was just another sweet, sensitive guy that really cared....