Chapter 5

When Gabby woke up the next morning, she wanted to look good for Michael. She curled her hair and wore her favorite mint green dress with her brown zip up sandals. She went downstairs and saw her mom sittong at the table with Justin and her dad standing outside waiting for his friend Ben to pick him up and take him to the office.

Mom:" wow! You look fancy!"

Justin:" yeah, fancy for the new kid Michael!"

Gabby:" thanks mom! And Justin,  ew no! Hes Fugly with a capital F!"

Justin:" whatever but I have known you alot longer than Marissa has and I know you were bluffing when you told her he was and asshole yesterday! You love him!"

Mom:" excuse me! Justin you dont need to talk with that language! And leave your sister alone! If she likes someone then she likes someone! ....so is he cute Gab?!?!?!"

Gabby:" MOM!?!? No hes ugly and I do NOT like him! No can you two please stop! "

Justin:"say what you want but we are siblings..siblings know when there sibling likes someone....and you dont have to be afraid to tell me...."

Gabby knew that. And she told Justin just about everything. He was a year younger than her and they were practically BFF'S since birth. She was planning on telling Justin,  she just wasnt quite sure how yet.... Justin told her everything. Like even really embarrassing stuff....even that he is starting to like other boys....and of course she didnt judge him. She embraced it! And she knew Justin would do the same.... Gabby decided that her and Justin can have a Brother/Sister meeting tonight. She would text him when she gets to school and apologize for being mean and explain it was because moms there.... But right now she had to go face the day with Michael in it....