Chapter 25

Michael and Justin talked for about an hour while Gabby sat and talked to Marissa. After they were done, Gabby called her mom to see where she was. She hadnt seen her since before she went to Michaels and she still wasnt home.

Ring ring

Hello?

Hey mom! Where are you?!?!

Ummm... listen. I need you to take care of you and your brother for a while. Michael is welcome to stay with you guys...I dont know how long I will be gone...

What!?!? Mom!!!

I have to go...im sorry

Mo-

Gabby was cut off by her mom hanging up on her. What was going on? Where could she be?  Why was she being so secretive? What if she never comes back???!!!!????!!!

Michael: who was that babe? *walking into the living room and sitting down next to Gabby on the loveseat*

Gabby: it was my mom.. she said me and Jay are going to be here alone for a while until she comes back... but I dont know how long she will be gone or where she even is.

Michael: whoah, thats weird.  It dosent seem like something your mom would do.

Gabby: I know

Michael: well I can stay with you guys for a while. My mom wont mind

Gabby: okay *smiles*

Gabby tucks her head into Michaels neck, inhaling his delicious cologne. Michael wraps his arm around Gabby and kisses her forehead.

Jay lays on the couch watching t.v. and falls asleep. Gabby and Michael sit together and after Gabby falls asleep Michael falls asleep soon after her...