18:30

Gone off laugher and drunkenness, like a child you were so naive. Incapable of identifying harm coming your way. You believed that everyone had a good side to them. To you, you believed there was no such thing as pure evil.

I'm fully awake now. My brain is in constant motion reminding me how in just a few hours I will be dead. Jumping to my feet I cradled my head in my hand and walked along the 6 by 8 room which approximately held 10 steps. The sun was up beaming through my window, shining as bright as you once did, and on this dreadful day, its light was just a little brighter than usual.

My chest started to hurt as I looked outside the small window, sending slow pangs to my heart. Laughing to myself I remember how you would always tell me to get checked out by a doctor because of my constant heartburn. But who needs a doctor when they'll be dead by the end of the day.

I've thought over how this day would go, over a million times in my head since the trial. I would get up eat breakfast, wait for the ticking of the clock to get closer to my death mark, hope the devil doesn't allow any visitors to his sinners, eat my last meal then die. Just like that, no failures, no exceptions, no noise just silence.

Before today, I wondered many times, if you would ever visit me if you were still alive. Would you still kiss me with the same amount of passion and love or would you cower away in fear? Would you stay with me along the way, writing letters to me about how much you've missed me or forget about my existence in a whole?

How things would be different if you were just strong enough to stay alive, and push yourself away from the light that consumed you. After you, I swore to myself that I would never allow another person to believe in me ever. To show me kindness or patience.

As I hear the shuffling feet of a guard coming by I wait by the door until they hand me my breakfast through the sliding peephole. It's the same as any other day whole wheat bread, eggs, corn, and milk.

Just on time...