The Great Forever

Welcome to my short story The Great Forever! This story follows nineteen-year-old Elias Blanc on his last day of life which takes place at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. (Just to clarify, the way that this story will be set up, is going to be by the hours that he has left so it starts at 24:00 and will end at 0:00, since it is his last day.) While in the correctional he spends his last fleeting moments reminiscing about his last love and the dangers of believing that a sinner can be saved.

"Everyone throughout the tri-state area knew who Elias Blanc was, they also knew that he was trouble and that he burned anyone and everyone that crossed his path. Literally, it was even in his name Elias Brûler Blanc, brûler meaning to burn in French. The year '16 was one of the best and worse for Elias he found love but also fire, for he also knew that one day he would burn himself in the end. No one knows what changed in him that year but something snapped in Elias that caused him to be ruthless, wild. Many say it was because he was high off the thrill of love while others just say he was always deemed to become more deranged as he continued on. But the world would never know what caused Elias to do what he did, to kill her. Except for the one who was able to hold heaven in her eyes. So we start off our story in the big city of New York."

*ATTENTION*

This short story deals with suicide, depression, murder as well as other explicit content such as sex and harsh language. So if you are not able to handle certain chapters that is understandable, as some are a lot heavier than others. I will put a warning sign in my chapters that are dealing with tough subjects so that you are able to prepare yourself, or skip it.

I truly hope that you enjoy and cherish this story as much as I have. As these characters are very special to me and are held very close to my heart. So please get your tissues ready and your headphones out as you enter into this tragic love story about a broken heart and forbidden love. This is The Great Forever.