Healthy hair

Many people want healthy hair like those L'oreal models.Trust me we all do.Especially me.

First you have to invest in your hair.Don't just use any product you find in a store or they have at the salon.Its even advisable to take your own products.You know the ingredients in the product.You have to do what's best for your hair.If you treat your hair righr your hair will reward you.Trust me.

Sudden weight loss may cause hair loss.Give yourself a year to lose the weight.Don't go on those crash diets.We'll get to how sudden weight loss is bad for you when We go through how to lose weight later.

Also stress will make you lose hair.Find ways to manage your stress.We'll go through that later.

Smoking is bad for your hair.First the smell of smoke in your hair.Not cool.And your hair will become frail because your scalp is not getting much blood.Excessive alcohol will cause dehydration.

FOOD FOR YOUR HAIR

Beauty starts with a healthy lifestyle-Bobbi Brown.

Like I always say it all goes down to food.

For healthy hair eat

1.Alot of protein.

2.Sweet potatoes.

3.Blueberries.

4.Citrus fruits like oranges.

5.Vegetables like spinach and broccoli.

6.Chillies

7.Nuts.

8.Tomatoes.

9.Strawberries.

Drink a lot of water

Green tea.This is the truth.

Exercise.To enable bloodflow to your scalp.

Avoid too much:styling,curling,straightening,blow drying and colouring.

Don't wash your hair everyday.Your stripping your hair of natural oils.

And google home made hair treatment recipes with ingredients from your kitchen like castor oil and coconut oil.

Trim your hair to get rid of the split ends.

No tight buns or pony tails.

Don't let down your hair too much if you have a weak hair line.Be creative.

A/N

This week I'm on fire two chapters in a week

I hope you learnt something

If you have any questions you want me to answer feel free to ask.

I will still talk about the secret but I didn't want to kill you with monotony