Style icons

These celebrities look good both on the red carpet and on the street.

Victoria Beckham

Taylor Swift

Wendy Nguyen

Giuliana Rancic

Zendaya

Selena Gomez

Lea Michele

Jeannie Mae

Micah Gianelli

Stella Mwangi

Lala Anthony

Mindy Kaling also looks good as Dr. Lahiri(Mindy Project)

Janelle Monàe always looks so amazing

Shirley b eniang

I always look foward to see what these ladies are wearing on the red carpet and on the street.You can comment and tell me who your fashion style stars are.Their style is so effortless they don't seem to be trying too hard

I personally don't get those people who say that they don't have a style icon because it's good to have someone who will guide you.

It's not like you're literally wearing the exact thing that they are wearing.You're just taking notes from them as you grow older.

So if you do not have a style icon and say you're doing your own thing I'm worried about you.Seriously.Look for one.

Don't be afraid to make fashion mistakes.Sometimes I leave my house looking like a street walker but it's okay because you're allowed to have those days.

Hi everyone thank you for reading this it means a lot to me.Believe me.It has been long with school and all.I honestly want to be  Valedictorian so I have to read hard.I like to be smart.

The next chapter I'm working on will have to involve a lot of thinking but it will solve many of your problems I guarantee that. It may bring an end to your academic struggles if you're in school or if you're working whatever struggles you have.