Chapter Twelve: A Game of Cat and Mouse

Почніть із самого початку

(Crow's POV)

He and Rorke cornered the last escapee as she does a defence stance.
Rorke: "do not make this hard for us."
Crow: "Rúguǒ nín bù zài pǎo, wǒmen jiāng bù shǐyòng wǔlì, qǐng yǔ wǒmen yī qǐlái, wǒmen jiāng huídá nín de wèntí."
???: "so if i go with you, you both won't use force?"
Crow: "i did not know you speak English."
???: "what is English?"
Rorke: "just come with us, you heard the man." she nods and approach Jake before sending a sucker punch to his face.
Rorke: "ow why!?"
???: "your going to have to kill me to get me you black giant." she looks at Crow as Mute Raphael and Andrew finds them about to Fight.
Mute: "stop don't hurt her!" Andrew pulls and tazer and aims at the women before pulling the trigger.
M/C/R: "NO!" it was too late as Rorke gets up to be tazed.
Rorke: "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"
Andrew: "sorry buddy!" Crow pays attention to the women as she throws a punch and Crow missing him, then Raphael tackles her and manages to put the cuffs on her while resisting.
???: "let me go! im going to cut your throat in your sleep!"
Raphael: "no your not, come on your friends are waiting." as they take her to the place, Andrew helps Jake get up.
Andrew: "you ight?"
Rorke: "i saw my life before my eyes."
Back at the meeting area both ladies heard yelling from the hallway seeing Andrew and raphael with the last women with handcuffs on with Mute and Crow walking in.

Haley: "what happen to you guys?"
Mute: "fooking asshole was being a nuisance and attacked us."
Raphael: "i have to tackle her to cuff her."
???: "let me go, i will kill you all!"
Andrew: "i was thinking of tazing her."
Haley: "that won't be a good idea but set her down." they forced her to take a seat with the others as they look at ying, its the first time they see a women with Chinese heritage.
Ying: "hello ladies, i know what your thinking, what is going on... my name is Siu Mei Lin and im about to tell you but... you going to have to sit down..." they nodded as ying explains.
Ying: "its been thousands of years you three were found frozen in a cave, how did you get there?"
Zhen Ji: "i... how did we get there?"
Cai Wenji: "i barely remember, but it was all white and cold."
Wang yi: "we we're seeking refuge from  the storm and found a cave a thought if we stayed, we be safe... i don't know what happen next... what will you do to us?"
???: "i will answer you that question." they looked at the door and harry walks in the room.
Harry: "ill give you two Choices, one we will let you three stay here or you can join our organization."
Wang yi: "so you want us to join your cause... from what?"
Harry: "for 40 years we been fighting infront of our homeland and other countries... these are terrorists who wanted to change the world into a new world order by terrorising innocent people and attacking important people and leaders, as you three witness during your time, will you want to join us?"
Zhen ji: "don't you have armies to stop them?"
Crow: "were much better then a army, all of us were part of an army before, some of us came from law enforcements, but we are special forces like an elite group of solders who fight in ways the enemy won't realize until its too late to fight back, we are called rainbow six, we were once a small organization back then as the threat gets larger, we became larger as we increased our numbers."
Zhen Ji: "and may i ask, who are you?"
Crow: "oh where's my manners, im colonel Thach, I've been here for almost 40 years, I've seen what these terrorists do and it's beyond scary, wicked and dangerous, will you join us? it's ok to say no" The three didn't say anything until Wenji gave them an answer.
Cai wenji: "if this world is at stake, i cai wenji will join your cause." then Wang Yi gave hers.
Wang yi: "this world is in chaos... then i will join your ranks." then they look at zhen ji who is just sitting there thinking of what to do feeling the pressure.
Zhen Ji: "what are the terms?"
Crow: "you three will have new clothes, warm food and bed and knowledge about this time, and for return you have to train with others so no private instructors, we don't care if your born into noble families, you are going to earn it if your good at it." she nods.
Harry: "for now you three should get something to eat and rest, this team is going on missions tomorrow and you three are going to be trained by this man, he's been here for a long time."
Mute: "we shall see."
Stacy: "but first... they need to fit in, they will not walking around base in those clothes."
Wang yi: "are you saying your times clothes are better then the one we are wearing?"
Ying: "yes, miya, rose lets get them clothes to wear they'll love it."
Cai wenji: "then that will be nice, lets go my lady."
Zhen ji: "yes..." after crow takes off the handcuffs for wang yi, ying takes the ladys outside into the humvee where they were surprised about its capabilities without using horses but the horse power of the engine.
Meanwhile Crow gets working on something on a laptop.
Crow: "they're definitely going to need ID's..."

___________________________________________________________________________________
so these ladies from a game called dynasty warriors that are hack and slash games, and i don't know if its a weeb game or not... i never played this game but heres what the females look like.

Wang Yi

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Wang Yi

Raphael: "she's a fighter thats what i know."
Mr.EZero: "i see..."

Zhen Ji

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Zhen Ji

Alex: "i wonder if she like the way how we talk or do in this time."
Mr.EZero: "maybe a cultural lesson, how we *tounge click* memes and jokes?"
Alex: "..."
Mr.EZero: "you don't get it don't you?"

EZero: "you don't get it don't you?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Cai Wenji

Enzio: *sigh* she's one dreamy gal."
Mr.EZero: "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i can help you with that my spicy friend, i bet you wanna smash her."
Enzio: "the fuck did you said you little shit?"
Mr.EZero: (well shit... run...) *gets tethered by enzio's gadget*