★ | 020. i'm not allison, teen wolf

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 20: I'm Not Allison, Teen Wolf
Word Count: 398

Lydia knew that ever since she and [name] got together he hadn't truely been with her for the right reasons

Lydia knew that ever since she and [name] got together he hadn't truely been with her for the right reasons. He used to be with Allison before she had died and her death had been affecting him really badly.

Lydia felt like he was using her to replace Allison and she just couldn't be with him if that was the case, no matter how much she loved him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows. "What's Allison have to do with us?"

"I know you miss her and I know you're still in love with her but... I'm not Allison and I won't let you use me." She replied, looking down at her interlocked fingers, feeling tears prick at her eyes.

[name]'s eyes widened, having not expected to hear that off her. He couldn't believe that's what she thought he was doing. He had never used Lydia but he couldn't help that he had been talking about Allison a lot more.

She had passed away and if he didn't let out his feelings he would explode. He thought he could tell Lydia anything but it seemed that wasn't the case. "I'm sorry that I made you feel that way but you're wrong. I love you Lydia and I wouldn't be with you if I didn't."

She shook her head sadly, "I really want to believe you but I just... I think we need some time apart. You need to get your thoughts and feelings together and if you still feel the same for me then I'll be more than happy to admit it was wrong." She crossed her arms and walked towards him. "I really do love you and I only want what's best for you and if that means me staying away from you, than I'll do it."

"Lydia..." He trailed off but she put her hand up to cut him off. "If that's what you really think is best than I'll do it but I want you to know," he stepped closer to her, leaning down to press a kiss against her cheek, "that my feelings will not change for you. I can promise that."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio