★ | 004. with someone else, the vampire diaries

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 4: With Someone Else, The Vampire Diaries
Word Count: 774

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 4: With Someone Else, The Vampire Diaries Word Count: 774

He and Elena had been broken up for months now. He honestly didn't expect for them to get back together. They had ended it on good terms and had stayed friends but now, [name] was genuinely confused. Elena wanted to get back together.

It was so weird. Like he said, they had been doing fine as just friends and he hadn't been flirting with her or given her any signs that he wanted to try out a relationship again. It had all come from her.

She had come to his house because they were supposed to be watching some movie that had just come out when she had blurted it out that she wanted to date again. He didn't even know if he still had feelings for her.

"Oh, wow." He cleared his throat, looking away from her gaze. "That... came out of nowhere."

"It's just that we've been working so well lately." She said, sitting up slighting on the couch. "We hardly fight, it's so fun when we hang out. The only thing we're not going is the extra fun stuff. I miss you."

The smirk on her face made it clear what the extra fun stuff was. "Yeah but we're working so much because we're friends, jumping back into a relationship will just put all the pressure back on us. Our relationship was toxic."

It really was. Both of them were always jealous, they were always fighting and making each other feel bad about themselves. He never thought they would be able to be friends but he was so happy when that worked out. He didn't want to ruin that by getting back together.

"We weren't that bad." Elena mumbled, though even she knew she was lying to herself. "But these past couple months have proved that we can work out."

"What about Damon? I thought you two were getting together." He said confused. Her and Damon seemed like they were really close and she was always laughing and smiling when they were together. 

"W-Well, I mean... we're not together but... we're complicated." She stuttered out. "But me and Damon don't matter. I want to try things with you again."

[name] sighed, "I'm sorry. I will always love you but I'm not on love with you anymore. We have such a good friendship and I'm not willing to jeopardise that. Especially when I know you have feelings for someone else."

Elena groaned, "me and Damon would never work out anyway. We are way to different."

"The guy is obsessed with you and would do anything for you. If there's anyone you should try a relationship with it's him and I'm [name] Mikaelson, if he hurts you, I'll kick his ass." He laughed, taking a swig of his beer.

"You really think I should give it a go with him?" She asked curiously.

"It's completely your decision but if you really want my opinion than yes, you should try it with him." He replied honestly.

"What about you? Is there anyone you like?" She rested her head on her hand and looked at him.

[name] smiled as a particular face came to mind. One that made him feel warm and his heart to skip a beat. "Nope." He lied. They had decided to keep their relationship a secret for the time being. "Not yet."

He had soon left his ex girlfriends house and made his way to his new lovers house, getting out of his car and walking up to the front door, knocking on it. "Hey." He said with a bright smile.

Stefan stood on the other side of the door. "Hey." He lifted his arms and wrapped them around [name]'s waist, pulling him into a tight hug and kissing him. "How was Elena's house?"

"It was... interesting to say the least." [name] replied, walking into the house, interlocking his fingers with Stefan's. "I convinced her to give Damon a chance, so there's that."

"Finally, I'm so sick of hearing him talk about how much he loves her." Stefan laughed.

"And I think I'm ready. To let people know of our relationship, if you are! Of course." [name] added quickly.

Stefan wanted nothing more than to be public with their relationship. "I would love that." He laughed, pulling [name] into another happy kiss. "There's nothing more I want then for everyone to know you're mine."

"You know I love it when you get all possessive."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio