She checked her phone to see the time, realizing it was 6:37pm. She was slightly shocked that she had slept for 4 hours on the floor.

Y/N stood up and stretched, shooting a quick text to her family group chat. Then she decided on taking a quick shower before going to find something to eat.

On the way to the showers, and even coming back she hadn't bumped into anyone. She was extremely thankful for that, but she knew her luck would be out then moment she stepped out to go find food. She could hear people slowly starting to come out of their rooms and enter the main room lounge.

Y/N quickly got dressed in some pajama shorts and a big black colored sleeping shirt that said something about food on it in red colored letters.

She tossed her curly hair up in a bun, a few curls escaping from the back and around her forehead. She really didn't care.

She put her glasses and pig slippers on and grabbed her phone. She took a deep breath before opening the door.

Upon opening the door, Y/N found herself standing right in front of the one and only Shota Aizawa. The underground hero known as Eraserhead.

Y/N screamed loudly before slamming the door closed in his face. Her heart was beating erratically. She was not expecting him to be standing right in front of her door when she opened it. He was probably about to knock on the door or something to greet her.

Y/N realized she had to calm down before she accidentally knocked the whole dorm out from unknowingly using her quirk.

She began to take deep breaths. Just as she began to calm down, she almost shit herself again when three knocks sounded from her room door.

Y/N began to panic.

"Uhh give me a second!" She yelled out while trying her best to muster up courage.

She was so excited to meet them before that she underestimated her social anxiety.

Y/N knew she had to meet them but she still wasn't prepared. She knew she'd never be prepared, so before she could psych herself out of it, she ripped her door open to reveal a very concerned Aizawa.

She nervously laughed as she scratched the back of her head.

"I didn't mean to scare you.." he started in his notorious monotone voice.

Y/N almost fangirled. She was not expecting him to be this hot, sound this hot, or even be standing 5 feet away from her EVER. But here he was.

"It's fine" She choked out before adding, "I shouldn't have screamed so loud. Believe it or not, I'm usually not an easy person to scare."

Aizawa just stared at the weird girl before motioning her to come out.

She gulped and silently followed him out, closing her room door. What she hadn't noticed was there were at least 6 other people in this main room staring at her.

Yup, she was going to pee herself.

"Well I take it your parents told you mostly everything you need to know. I'm just here to tell you not to be troublesome." He spoke as he stopped near the kitchen in the common room.

'I'm probably going to be troublesome, but I'll just let him figure that out himself.' Y/N thought to herself.

"Just try not to burn this place down or cause any chaos. Classes start at 8am sharp tomorrow, I expect to see you there and on time." He finished.

Before Y/N could respond, he walked off. She furrowed her eyebrows at his actions. He was way more closed off than she imagined.

"My room is 406. If you need anything, please don't bother me." and with that closing remark, he was out of sight.

Y/N let out a breathy laugh before turning around to face the common room.

She almost forgot other people were there.

Scattered around the common room was Tsuyu, Ochaco, Momo, Mina, Kyoka, and Toru.

'This is probably an all girls floor.' Y/N concluded. 'Also, why the hell is everyone so hot?!'

-

A/N HII!! TRIPLE UPDATE YESSSS!! It's 5 in the morning, I'm bored and it's summer so why tf not. Sorry if this chapter is kind of short. I promise to write longer ones in the future. Big oof.

The reader has finally met some characters!! HEHEHEH!! Next chapter you will meet legit everyone. It's going to be chaotic good honestly.

Hope you enjoyed!! Thank you for reading! ILY :D

~Author-Chan