16

"Let me love, let me love you," Jimin sang into the mic as Namjoon nods approvingly. "let me love, let me love you," Jimin smiles, finishing off the rest of the song. He puts his hands in front of his face in his giddiness as namjoon claps. "And that's a wrap!"

The blonde boy took off his headphones and came out of the recording room with a sheepish smile etched on his face.

"I love the song, Jimin. I'll have to tweak a few things regarding the instrumental part of the track but that's about it." Namjoon says, "You sing with such passion. You've been in love, haven't you?" Jimin blushes stuttering out, "I-It's not very hard to tell, huh? I've been in love with someone for quite a while. I made it to see if he feels the same way."

"They're a him?" Namjoon beams. Jimin chuckles nervously and Namjoon embraces the giggling younger, "I'm so proud of you accepting yourself!" A breathless, "Thank you," came from Jimin who was being smothered by Namjoon.

"I'm all for you, go follow your gay dreams," but in the back of his head, he thought to himself, "What about Yoongi?"

× × ×

"I'm going to be late!" Jimin clutches onto the record on his flash drive, dashing down the hall and weaving through students. Right before the bell rings, Jimin dives into the classroom creating a loud noise which was excused by him literally rolling in and doing a backhand spring to play off his tardiness.

Nah, I'm just kidding, Jimin almost crashed into the desk closest to the door and everyone looked at him surprised as he practically flew into the classroom. "I don't want any broken bones, Mr. Park," Mrs. Min humors. He apologizes profusely it in a fit of bowing.

He sat next to Taehyung and said, "I finished the song last night and-"

"Oh yeah, about that... Jimin, I decided that we turn in the song I made instead."

Jimin's heart practically shattered upon hearing what Taehyung said. He had been working on it for weeks with Namjoon and he threw it, right in his face. He glanced at the back of Yoongi's head. He sighs and slips the flash drive back into his pocket.

"Okay, you can turn it in to Mrs. Min," he smiles light heartedly.

His blood started to boil, there's been absolutely no communication between the two for who knows how long about the project but on the day. Taehyung magically appears and says, "I made my own song,"

"Do you think you deserve special treatment, Jimin?" the voice in his head reminded him.