"I had one in college, but it didn't work out well, so we broke up in junior year and stayed friends for the remainder of college," I answered. "I didn't have any before that though."

"Are you guys still friends now?" Adrien asked, seeming to be interested in my dating life. Of course he'd be.

"I haven't seen him in a year, so I don't know," I shrugged. "Enough about me. What about you? Have you had any girlfriends?"

I could have sworn I saw him wince.

"I dated this one girl and I regretted it wholeheartedly. I dated her for about three months, but I couldn't take it anymore so I broke up with her. She still pesters me up to this day," He said, picking up his menu. "Get anything you want, I'm paying."

"Can't we split the bill?" I asked and he just looked at me. Like literally just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Ha Ha Ha, no. I asked you out, I'm paying," He rolled his eyes.

"You can't stop me."

He leaned over to me a bit, his lips a little over an inch away from mine. "Try me, sweetheart."

My breath hitched in my throat. The strands of hair that started to flop on his forehead were annoying me as I focused on them instead of him tempting lips.

My silence made Adrien chuckle and lean back.

Screw it.

I reached across the table and ran my fingers through his hair, pushing it back and fixing the loose strands.

"Better," I muttered after retracting my hand. Adrien then looked at me with his eyebrow raised. I looked away and muttered, "The loose strands were annoying me."

"Sure," He said, amusement dancing in his eyes then he chuckled and went back to looking at his menu.

A while later, a waiter came to take our orders before leaving.

"Everything here is so expensive," I commented. "Are you sure you don't want to split the bill?" After the words passed my lips, I realised how stupid they sounded.

Adrien took a sip of his wine, "I'm more than able to buy this restaurant, so I think I can pay for a few measly meals on the menu."

"Cocky much," I muttered to myself, but he heard me and shot me a playful glare.

"You always do you hair in a ponytail. I like it better like this," He suddenly said, causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"Why?"

He shrugged, "I don't kn-"

"Adrikins!!" A high pitched voice met my ears.

Adrien's face went pale as the clicking of heels on the floor flooded the room.

"Chloe," Adrien muttered as a familiar looking blonde stood by the table. She looked oddly familiar.

"Adrien," She grinned, placing her hand on his shoulder. "I've been trying to get to you for ages!"

I studied her for a bit and it clicked. She was Chloe Bourgeois. The mayor's daughter and a model at Adrien's company. How could I not know who she was at first?