17

Theme Song: Black Label Society - Battering Ram

17

Victor watched in horror via the black and white security footage as a large swarm of venomous wasps zipped through the main hallway. He could hear their buzzing even from the sound proofing of his office. It drilled fear into his brain, making him unable to move a muscle. He had been afraid before, but never this terrified. He was a man who had always prided himself on controlling his fears but he had been wrong. So very wrong. He could hear the screams from the other Cultists. The desperate pleas for aid was what sprung him into action. Unfortunately he didn't get very far before he heard an insanely eerie high pitched chuckle from the dark corner of his office. His steel blue eyes shifted, watching as two figures peeled themselves away from the shadows. One was nearly seven foot tall. The other much shorter and obviously female.

"Victor Sssterling." Pennywise crooned in a hiss. He danced with a jingle of bells towards the ornate oak desk, holding his hand out for Amanda who took it. He spun her expertly in a circle, turning her so that she now faced the older man. His gloved hands rested against her hips, holding her in place so that the Cult leader could get a good long look at her.

He watched the humans steel blue eyes roam over her from head to toe. Taking in the curvaceous figure. The long jet black curly hair. He watched the man flinch slightly when he caught a glimpse of the stark white skin and piercing yellow eyes that were lined with a thin ring of red on the outer edge of the iris.

"You took her." Victor mumbled softly, mostly to himself. The years of the Cult's search had given them nothing. IT had won.

"Of her own free will too. She gave herself to me oh so willingly." Pennywise replied, leaning forward to rest his chin against the curve of her shoulder. She felt his hands snake upward and over her breasts. The pressure of his squeezing fingers caused her breath to hitch in an audible gasp and her back to arch, pressing them further into his hands. "Mmm. She is so very responsive to me."

Amanda reached back with her right hand, her own fingers digging into the flesh of his right thigh as his gloved thumbs brushed over the material that covered her hardening nipples. The Clown let his hands drop, much to their disappointment. He would have gladly given Victor a show. He would have taken her right in front of him. Funnily enough, he knew the she would have let him. He could sense it in her thoughts, see the fire of it in her eyes. He brushed his lips over her temple before stepping away from her, circling around behind the Cult leader.

"You sent your men to find her after I had Marked her for the first time. How did you know where to find her?" He inquired, stopping directly behind the chair.

"We knew of her past. Her mother and father had connections with the Cult but they had splintered off with a heretic branch that sought to Bind her to you with the hopes of controlling you."

Amanda's eyes narrowed faintly. "My mother and father are back in Rhode Island and most certainly not any part of a Cult."

"Are you certain of that?" Victor asked, his gaze turning towards her with a sly expression. "It would seem that your Clown companion has been keeping secrets from you."

Pennywise suddenly reached out and grabbed the back of the man's greying dark hair. He slammed his head down onto the surface of the desk where he let out a shout of pain.

"You are the ones who took her from me. I had to influence the people of Derry to find her."

The puzzle was slowly beginning to come together. The parents she had known in Rhode Island had always been supportive of her but distant. She knew they had loved her but there had never been that emotional connection.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, moving around the desk so that she could look into the human's face.

"IT never told you of your past? Not surprising. Your mother and father had been apart of this Cult a long time ago but they had separated, joining a branch that had begun to dedicate themselves to controlling IT. They sought IT's power for their own purposes. They had bound you to IT hoping that they would be able to control IT through you."

"Pennywise." She growled out through clenched teeth. "Pennywise, not IT."

"It does not matter what you call IT. IT is a thing of evil and must be destroyed."

A very deep inhuman growl rumbled from her chest and she struck out. This time it was her turn to slam his head down onto the surface of the desk. The Clown behind the chair laughed in amusement.

"Continue, Sterling." Amanda leaned forward over the desk, putting her face very close to his which had begun to bleed from a knick in the center of his forehead.

"The binding was complete but the Cult didn't realize how strong it had made me. They thought that I would kill you to free myself. But they were wrong. I killed them to free you, but I knew it wouldn't be the end of it. I had to toy with your memories. I had to make you forget me to ensure that you were safe."

She slowly let go of Sterling and stood up, her eyes locking onto Pennywise as he continued.

"I did what I had to in order to protect you. I sent you away from Derry and away from me but you are so much stronger than I had anticipated. You came back of your own violation even though you did not remember. Your memories should have returned when I reactivated the Binding but I think perhaps that you are keeping them at bay yourself. Subconsciously." He moved around the chair. He allowed the fingers of his right hand to delve into her hair which was now flowing freely. She had ditched the ponytail sometime in her trek to meet up with him on the second floor. It pleased him that she still allowed him to touch her. "I am sorry that I did not tell you sooner, Preciousss. I would never hurt you intentionally. You must know that."

She leaned into his touch, her own hand reaching up to slide over the back of his that held her. "I do know that, Pennywise. So you're saying that I was what? That I had been created for you?"

"I think that you had been born with the purpose of being my other half."

"Oh please." Victor interrupted with a scoff. "IT is an ageless entity. A being without true form and with very malicious intents. IT exists to feed and to gain power. That is all it is using you for, to secure it's power base. You mean nothing to IT other than that."

The Clown moved with astounding speed, crossing the distance between him and the human. He grabbed him by the lapels of his expensive Armani suit and hauled him out of the chair. As his mouth parted, thousands of jagged teeth were visible. The voice that rumbled from his chest was something far from human and seemed to echo like the Void itself.

"You know nothing of my intentions, Sssterling. Nor of what I feel for her. If there was one thing that I had learned to do by being with her, it is to love. I love her with every fiber of my being. She is my world and any that come between us will know our wrath. Such as your precious Cult. You sought to acquire her for your own means. You have failed."

Pennywise let his mouth split wide. It peeled back to reveal the glowing lights deep within the very center if his being. Victor's gaze locked onto those lights and could not break away. Amanda watched, content, as the man's eyes glazed over to white and he became nearly as lip as a child's doll. The man floated when he was released, levitating in the air as if he was actually under water, much like the others in their macabre collection back in Derry. Sterling would simply be another addition.

He turned to her, reaching up to let his thumb trace over the curve of her lower lip which was still tainted black. He pulled it down gently before he leaned forward and claimed her mouth hungrily with his, a low growl slipping free. He felt the responding fire rage within her as her arms locked around his neck.

"I love you, Preciousss. Never doubt that." He released her and grabbed a hold of Victor's floating form, throwing the man almost casually over his shoulder like he was carring a sack of potatoes. "Shall we return home?"