15

Theme Song: Motionless in White - Eternally Yours

15

"You're telling me that you can transport yourself virtually anywhere you choose?" She asked, staring at Pennywise with a mixture of awe and disbelief. She knew that he was capable of a variety of different things, but this was one she found faintly hard to grasp. She knew he could appear when he wished just as he could disappear but she had assumed that it had to be a local location.

"Yes. Though the further it is, the more energy it takes. Just as it takes even more to move someone with me." He brushed his fingers through her dark hair, tucking it behind her left ear. "I would teach you but I do not know for certain if this is an ability you will acquire nor do we have the time at present for a lesson. You are still grasping the fundamentals of using fear on your prey, I do not want to burden you with something more complex just yet."

"I understand." Amanda replied, if a bit disappointed as she leaned into the touch of his hand. "Besides I would not want to end up in another country while you ended up somewhere else."

"Not likely to happen. Your energy; if you were in distress, would call out to me and pull me to you."

She arched a single brow slightly. "Well, that's handy.

"Indeed, Preciousss." His slid his tattooed hands over her upper arms, reveling for the moment in touching her bare skin. Once they left to bring this so called battle to the Cult, there would be little of anything else until they were finished. "Never lose focus. What ever they may tell you, what ever tactics they may use to persuade your mind, reach out to me. See the truth in my thoughts and you will remain firm."

She trailed a fingertip over the tattoo that adorned his face, just above the left brow. It was a dark design, some kind of unique tribal marking that she couldn't place but it fascinated her none the less. She watched as his eyes fell closed and he leaned into her as her fingers splayed against the side of his face and moved down towards his neck.

"The same goes for you." She countered, leaning forward to brush her lips against his. They parted, deepening the kiss between one breath and the next. Her teeth nipped deliciously along his lower lip, tugging on it just enough so that a growl rumbled from his chest.

"You entice me too much, Princesss." He hissed in warning as his hands slid down along her sides to her hips. He shifted them easily, pinning her smaller frame beneath his. The red sheets tangled around them as he deftly slid into her in a single, mind numbing stroke. This time he was gentle, slow as he savored each tight inch of her. He wanted this moment to last because if he was honest with himself, he did not know if there would be another.

Her legs were bent at the knees, situated on either side of Pennywise's hips. Her fingers danced their way up his spine, nails dragging fairly deep scratches into his flesh. His dark blood floated in the air around them. Amanda painted her bloodied fingertips across her lips, staining them nearly black. The look on his face was certainly worth it. His eyes glowed a richer yellow, his own fingers digging firmly into her hips as he surged into her, still managing to keep his thrusts powerfully slow and gentle. He leaned forward, devouring her mouth with his own.

She groaned lowly, her lips tearing away from his as his body hit the end of hers. It was more pleasure than pain and when he did it again, she nearly cried out in rapture. Her legs instinctively locked around his waist, pulling him closer towards her and preventing him from moving. With him fully sheathed inside of her as deep as he could go, her hips shifted, grinding her damp heat along the hard velvet of him. Taking her lead, he kept the motion of his hips minimal. The intensity of her clenching around him grew and before he knew it, she was coming undone beneath him. He followed behind her within seconds, releasing all he had to offer and more.

"I love you, Preciousss." He whispered in her ear, nuzzling his lips against her flesh. He felt her hands slide along his spine once more as she wrapped her arms around him.

"And I love you." She replied, her eyes locking with his. When he slid from her, she felt the loss of him already, almost as if her body immediately missed his which she supposed wasn't entirely too far from the truth.

"We must go." He stated softly, brushing the hair back away from her ear once more.

Grumbling softly, she made to tug the sheets over her, but squealed when they were completely ripped from the bed before she had a chance to. He patted her rear playfully, the smack sounding much louder than it actually was. Amanda glared daggers at him, but couldn't help the smirk that played at the corner of her mouth.

"Don't tease me with a good time if you don't plan on following through, Pennywise."

His smouldering gaze locked on her, staring at her with a stark hunger in them that told her he would do just that if she kept teasing him. She snorted softly before begrudgingly rolling herself out of bed. Thinking of what they were about to do, Amanda decided to dress for the occasion. Pennywise would undoubtedly don his ever familiar Clown persona so why shouldn't she match him? With two hours before they had to leave for Bangor, she had plenty of time to make herself presentable.