4

Theme Song: New Years Day - Malevolence

4

She sat on the edge of the small kitchen counter, legs spread wide as Pennywise sliced a rip along the inseam of her jeans along the inside of her right thigh. Blood flowed freely from the reopened wounds, capturing his gaze almost immediately. She heard him sniff at her scent and it caused a blush to creep up the back of her neck. She turned her head away from the scene of him kneeling before her, but it was immediately pulled back front and center when she felt the hot lash of his tongue glide across her skin. A gasp escaped her lips as her fingers curled around the edge of the counter beneath her. She felt a deep growl vibrate from him and another spark of desire shot straight through her as he stared up at her with those demonic yellow eyes. There was a possessiveness in them, a stark, raw hunger that had nothing to do with food and had everything to do with desire. She knew in that moment that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him, but why?

"Because you do not fear me as others have." Came his reply, the words whispered against her flesh. She could feel the faint brush of his lips with each word he spoke.

Daringly, Amanda reached out and allowed the tips of her fingers to touch the side of his white painted face. The Clown seemed frozen to the spot, unable to move. He remained stark still as she moved her hand to allow the tips of her fingers to trace over the curve of his lower lip.

"You desire me because I have no fear of you?"

Pennywise gave a childish chuckle, running his gloved hand up from her left knee and over her thigh.

"That, and I desire you for so many more reasons, Preciousss."

"Oh?"

"Mmm." He purred, standing swiftly. His movements were accompanied by a jingle of bells. His long fingers curled at the nape of her neck and tilted her head up. His eyes searched the depths of her own, almost becoming lost in those rich chocolate depths. His lips hovered above her own, drawing out the moment for the both of them. After a few, heart stopping moments of simply staring at one another, they both moved at the same exact time, their lips clashing in a kiss that was both hungry and passionate. She watched in amazement as the facade of Pennywise the Dancing Clown seemed to fade. The white face paint seemed to soak into his skin and darken to a normal, albeit pale complexion. The large crown of his head shrank and the red hair darkened to a mousy brown. It seemed to move like a wave, covering the remainder of the visible scalp. The tall stature remained, as did the yellow hue of his eyes. However, that was all that had remained from the Clown's guise. The rest had turned more human. Standing before her with his lips hungrily devouring hers, was a young man who appeared to be no older than thirty. He had high cheekbones and a baby face that was quite pleasing to look at.

Amanda pulled back for a moment, her eyes glancing over the new form that Pennywise had assumed

Amanda pulled back for a moment, her eyes glancing over the new form that Pennywise had assumed. A single dark brow arched inquisitively at the change.

"If I am to protect you in the outside world, I felt it wise to assume a form that would not cause people to run. The less attention we draw, the better."