9

Theme Song: Slipknot - Devil in I

9

"Sir!" The red robed woman came barreling into the room, panting and nearly out of breath.

"Easy, Penelope. Collect yourself." The man behind the large oak desk stated without so much as glancing up from the paperwork spread out on the gleaming wooden surface before him. The desk had been left behind when this old building had been abandoned. It had served as a former Catholic church and was now home to the Cult of Chud, at the very least, their particular sect. Their sect dedicated themselves to the elimination of evil, more specifically, the energy based form that had inhabited this earth millions of years ago. The one who had taken to calling itself Pennywise. The Cult had kept track of IT's activities. They had files of the children IT had preyed upon, the major events that were the beginning catalyst of IT's waking cycle.

"Thank you, sir." The woman took a moment to regain her breathing, having run up the grand staircase all the way from the ground floor three flights below. Penelope was not a very active woman, despite her young age. She was soft, round and growing increasingly over weight as the years passed.

"Now, what seems to be the problem, my dear?" He inquired, sitting back in the high-backed cushioned leather chair. He steepled his fingers in front of him as he waited for her explanation as to why she had interrupted him. Victor Sterling was not a man who tolerated interruptions unless it was of the utmost importance. He was an imposing man in his early forties, tall with prominent features that were both handsome and villainous at the same time. He had always reminded Penelope of a typical movie bad guy hell bent on satisfying his own agenda.

"Neither Dennis nor Robert reported in. They are always very punctual. It has been nearly three days since we have heard from either of them. Last known report was from Robert saying that they had found her and were going to make contact."

Victor's brow frowned, perfect black brows settling over steel blue eyes that were as cold as ice.

"Where were they exactly?"

"Derry Maine." She replied. "There had been thousands of reports of missing children over the past hundred years but no major reports were ever filed on any social media outlets."

"Suspicious."

"Yes, that was what they thought as well. They left several weeks ago for Derry and have checked in like clock work until three days ago. Their last due check in was yesterday."

His fingers remained steepled in front of him in thought as he started off into space.

"Alright. Send the next available unit to Derry. Ensure that they remain in teams of two and maintain radio contact among themselves. Anything suspicious, they are to report back here immediately. If IT has bound this woman to him, then the world may very well be lost."

"This Prophecy that the Book speaks of, is it true? Will she truly bring about IT's destruction?"

"If all goes according to plan, then yes. Her blood is the key." He paused for a moment, dismissing Penelope from his office. The woman promptly bowed once, and closing the door shut behind her with a nearly silent click.

"And I will have her."

~~~~~~

Amanda shifted in her sleep, positioning each arm more comfortably beneath her head as she stretched out onto her stomach. Pennywise lay beside her, a finger trailing tantalizingly up and down along the length of her spine. On the return path back up, he splayed his hand against her skin, marveling at the softness of it. He leaned towards her and pressed a kiss against her marked shoulder, now etched with a permanent brand of his teeth and his symbol, mirroring the same that was tattooed on the inside of her right thigh. She was his now, fully, completely. The Cult of Chud would not be able to bind her to them. And if they tried, they were in for a very rude awakening. She would rule this kingdom beside him as his queen, his wife and his equal. The mere idea of even calling her his wife sent a thrill down his spine and straight to his loins.

With a grin, he trailed his tongue up from the dip in her lower spine, taking his time as he moved upward along the length of it. When he moved to her shoulder blades and up to the sensitive area of the back of her neck, he felt her stir beneath him. He was rewarded with a fully body shudder and he took that moment to slip the length of himself deep inside of her. He took it slow, savoring every inch of velvety heat that enveloped him. His hands moved over her hips, caressing slowly up her sides and tracing the contours of her ribs. He slid his arms beneath her, curling them around her as he sheathed himself to the hilt into her. The intimacy of the position was not lost on either of them, even as sleep still clung to her.

Her lips parted in a groan, her body clenching tightly around Pennywise, almost unwilling to allow him to move. Taking a moment to simply feel the connection of their energy as well as their bodies, they both let out a sighing breath before they began to move in unison. Each shift of their hips was deliberately slow, drawing out the euphoria that was already beginning to build in an intense rush. She felt him nuzzle the back of her neck, teeth scraping playfully against her skin.

"I can not seem to get enough of you, Preciousss." He hissed softly against her. He felt a rush of lava run through his veins when she moaned enticingly. Her fingers dug into the mattress, sharp nails threatening to rip the fabric and spew stuffing and springs everywhere. Each deep stroke and rock of their hips was bringing her quickly closer to her peak. She could feel it flooding her veins with pleasure.

"I crave your scent. Your touch. The feel of you wrapped so tightly around me." He shifted his arms, his hands engulfing hers that still clung to the mattress. His large fingers slid between the smaller spaces of her digits, increasing the intimacy of the position even further.

I love you.

Those words that were whispered in her mind caused her body to tighten around the width of him. She was almost certain she hadn't heard them at all, or had imagined them.

"Say that again." She whispered softly, her fingers tightening their hold on his.

"I love you, Preciousss." He growled lowly in her ear. It was almost as if those words held the leash to her rapture for as soon as they were spoken, she came apart with a shout, clenching around his erection tighter than she had before. He followed behind her with a guttural growl that seemed to echo off the stone walls.

And I love you. She replied in his thoughts, a smile tugging at a single corner of her lips. It was so very humbling to know that he loved her. A creature who had existed for no other reason than to feed, to consume. And now, he was consumed with her. She still found it almost strange that he cared for her this much and is such a short amount of time, but their bond did not enable them to keep secrets from each other. He knew her far better than anyone ever had, hell he probably knew her better than she even knew herself.

"We must prepare." He stated softly, not quite willing to move from the heat of her just yet. "The Cult will send others and soon. We must ensure that you will be able to fend for yourself should the need arise. It is time for your lessons to begin."