Pushing the door open, Toffee steps inside his hut and stops in his tracks. There, sitting at the kitchen table, was Cosmo.

The young woman was dressed in the same dress that Toffee met her in. Her hair was braided upward in a beautiful bob. The royal markings were revealed on her cheeks. Cosmo had her tail resting in her lap, along with her clawed hands.

Cosmo looked so beautiful when she was her true self.

"I thought you left." Toffee said, hiding his surprise. To be honest, he was elated to see Cosmo. But she left him. Toffee shouldn't be happy to see her.

"I was about to." Cosmo said. "I was packing my bag when I stopped." she said, standing up from the chair. "Toffee, I know I said that I couldn't be with you. But as I was packing, I thought over what I said." Cosmo said, taking a few steps forward.

Toffee shuts the door behind him so that no one would interrupt them. For some reason, he felt that this was important. He locked the door for good measure.

"Toffee, I realized that I can't leave. I can't leave Stella or the others. Nor can I leave you." Cosmo confessed. She was just a step away from Toffee. The two were so close. Toffee just wanted to grab her.

"What about what you said? About our worlds being too far a part?" Toffee asked, struggling to keep his emotions in check. It was becoming too tempting to just throw caution to the wind. He wanted nothing more but to take Cosmo there.

Cosmo cringed as she recalled her words. "I can't return to my world, not yet. There is still things I have to do." she revealed.

"And what is that?" Toffee asked.

In response, Cosmo leans forward and kisses Toffee with fever. Her arms wrapped around his neck to pull him in closer. Cosmo ran her fingers through his wet hair, becoming entangled in his black locks.

Toffee seized Cosmo's hips and pulled her closer. Their hips met as Cosmo and Toffee deepened their kiss. Fire was burning within Toffee that grew hotter the longer the kiss was. His fingers dig into her dress, tearing the material.

Breaking the kiss, Toffee presses his forehead against Cosmo's and looked into her eyes. "Tell me, Cosmo," he said in between gasps of air. "Do you really want to continue this? Do you want me to give you what I want to give you?" he asked, a smirk growing on his face.

Cosmo gave him a similar smirk as she licks her lips. "I should be asking you the same thing." Cosmo said before pulling Toffee into another kiss.

With nothing else said between them, Toffee hoists Cosmo in the air and lays her on the kitchen table. Cosmo wrapped her legs around Toffee waist as she reaches down to kiss his neck. She ran her hands down his back, clawing at the scales that seemed to ripple under her touch.

A pleased growl tumbled through Toffee's throat as he felt Cosmo pepper his long neck in kisses. His claws dig into the table to keep himself in control. But it was difficult as his arousal was growing and growing. It became evident as Toffee felt his member nudge against Cosmo's thigh from under his towel.

Her kisses stop as Cosmo looks down to see what was prodding at her thigh. A perverted smile grew on her face. "And I thought that was your tail." she commented. She reaches down and grabs Toffee's dick through the thin material.

Toffee let out a groan. Sweat began to form on his brow as he started to shake in need.

"My my, General. Are you shaking? Do you need release?" Cosmo asked tauntingly in Toffee's ear. "Do you want to feel good?" she asked, running her tongue over his cheek.