FIFTY FIVE: IM INNOCENT

Magsimula sa umpisa

ONCE WE ALL GET TO TOWN we decide on going to Gucci first because I needed to grab a few belts and a new pair of shoes

ONCE WE ALL GET TO TOWN we decide on going to Gucci first because I needed to grab a few belts and a new pair of shoes. Walking into the store I am met with the sight of numerous couples, which were made up of 65 year old men and 18 year old women...ew. As we walk past I notice a few of the men looking our way making Blake wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into his chest as we're walking, smirking I turn around to meet his face and decide to annoy him. "Protective much?" I whisper in his ear, causing him to squeeze my hips lightly and bury his face in my neck whilst mumbling a yes. I giggle before starting to pick up shoes and deciding on which ones I want to try on. As I look around I notice Taylor and Lucy were no longer with us causing my face to scrunch up in confusion, as I look at Mikey a smirk spreads across his face "they've gone to 'have a chat' in the toilets?" He whispers innocently before I smile and nod before making a disgusted face, "remind me not to go to the loo here" I said to Blake after he tries on a pair of shoes, he gives me a questioning look before shrugging off what I'd just said and started asking me what shoes I liked instead. I ask a lady in the shop to get a certain shoe in my size and I sit on the seat and rest my head on Blake's lap as I wait for the shoes to come back which will take a while seen as everyone else asked for shoes as well. I sigh and relax as Blake runs his hands up and down my back, causing shivers to tingle up and down my spine, his hand then moves into my cheek and I lean into his touch, butterflies filling my stomach as I let out a small smile as he leans down and kisses my forehead. My eyes divert to all the old men who were watching the woman they were with as they held up the most expensive things in the store. Don't get me wrong, Gucci is a very fashionable store but there are certain items which are really not appealing and you are clearly just paying for the brand. I'm taken out of my daze as the lady comes back in and hands us all the shoes, as I'm putting them on I feel Blake nudge me and motion towards a certain direction whilst Mikey starts giggling. I look over and I spot Lucy walk out of the girls bathroom readjusting her skirt , she walks towards the nearest clothing rack and starts to browse it as she waits for Taylor. "And here we have a wild female human, who has just finished mating with another member of her species" Mikey says quietly in a David Attenborough voice, commentating on the scene in front of us. "Here comes the Male mate and look at those secretive skills as he creeps out of the door! A common trait for their kind" Blake covers my mouth as my body starts to vibrate as I can't help but laugh at Mikeys commentary and weird impression. "Oh and now they are coming over here... be careful everyone it's mating season they might come for you next! Watch out they'll eat you alive!" Mikey screams before running around the store only to get chased by the staff as he's still wearing the shoes he wanted to try on. Tears start to fall down my face as Mikey flicks the shoes of before shouting "IM INNOCENT I SWEAR IM INNOCENT. I TELL YOU WHO ISNT INNOCENT THOUGH, THEM TWO RIGHT THERE...THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT WOMAN IS NOW PREGNANT THANKS TO YOUR EXPENSIVE TOILETS" Mikey screams whilst pointing at Lucy and Taylor. Blake sneaks off from the scene to buy the shoes that we all wanted seen as we are probably going to get kicked out of the store thanks to Mikeys wonderful confession about Lucy and Taylor. I hold in a laugh as I notice Lucy had gone bright red trying to deny Mikeys confession. I walk over to Blake to pay for my own shoes and I notice the cashier trying to flutter her eyelashes at him... how many fucking times does any one else want to flirt with my man?!?!
I walk over to the register and wrap my arms around Blake's waist and leaning into him whilst handing the cashier my black card as she glares at me. As we wait for our receipt Blake kisses my forehead making me smile lightly, dayum I'm falling for this guy. I suddenly freeze and tense up earning a confused glance from Blake, I look at the girls arm as she hands us our receipt. She covers her arm with her sleeve before she thinks we can see it but I got a quick glance at a skull shaped tattoo... no no that's stupid I'm just hallucinating right? I've jut gone crazy and ever since H.W I'm second guessing everything. "What's up?" Blake whispers in my ear, "Nothing I'm just imagining things, thank you have a nice day!" I say to the worker after answering Blake.
After 4 more hours of shopping we go home so that I can get prepared for my fight tonight, hopefully this will keep my mind if things, feel bad for whoever's fighting me tonight.

INSTAGRAM

@cindylowe  shop till we dropLiked by @grey and 99,986 othersTagged: @BlakesmithComments:

Liked by @grey and 99,986 others
Tagged: @Blakesmith
Comments:

@BlakeSmith you literally dropped and I had to carry you home because you were tired

@Cindylowe @blakesmith who said I was tired? ;)

@Blakesmith fuck you

@Cindylowe yes pleas- okay

PS. DONT COME FOR MY EDITS PLEASE IM TRYING MY BEST THANK YOU :)))

 DONT COME FOR MY EDITS PLEASE IM TRYING MY BEST THANK YOU :)))