Train - Jake Kiszka

I boarded the train and started walking down the aisle to find seat number 17

I boarded the train and started walking down the aisle to find seat number 17. I counted 13,14,15,16 and there was 17. The train was full of people so it wasn't a surprise to me that someone sat on the seat by the window, next to my seat.

I grabbed my heavy bag and tried putting it in the overhead compartment but was stopped by the person who sat by the window. "Let me help you with that hunny," he said and stood up, grabbed my bag and placed it on the overhead compartment without any problems. He sat down again and so did I. "Thank you, that was very kind of you." I said and he turned to me and smiled. "It-it was a little heavy," I blushed because the younger man sitting next to me was handsome.

He had a unique look, I've always had a thing for boys with long hair, but sadly that is not very famous around boys nowadays. But this one had long, brown hair. Slightly curly too, which only made it better.

His brown eyes were still looking back at me and his beautiful pink lips were still curled up in a smile. Did I enter heaven or am I just lucky today. "It's honestly no problem, couldn't let a pretty girl struggle," he said and I blushed even more. This stranger was flirting too, which really made me die on the inside, stuff like this does not happen to me.

"I'm Jake, I'm guessing we're gonna be here for a while so we might as well make the most of the trip," he said and reached out his hand which was chapped and had bruises on the fingers. "I'm Y/N," I said and took it. "What happened to your hand?" I asked and he looked down at it, letting my hand go.

"Oh, uhm- I play the guitar," he said and pointed to the overhead compartment where a guitar case laid. I smiled and turned to him. "Ah, I should have figured," I told him and he smiled. "Why so?" he asked and I smiled, looking at his choice of clothing, everything black really, except for his boots that were light brown once. He had a fedora on the table in front of him too, which I would believe he looked good in.

"Well you definitely have that style," I told him and he chuckled and met my eyes again, which made my insides dance. "Hm, I didn't know there was such thing, well thanks," he said and I giggled, I guess it was a compliment so it was polite of him to thank me when it really wasn't necessary.

"So, are you going home or are you running away from home?" he asked and I giggled again. "I'm going to see my dad actually," I told him and he nodded. "What about you?" I asked and he smiled. "I'm going home, my brothers are with me too, they should be somewhere up there," he pointed to the many seats in front of us.

"Oh, so where do you live?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Why? So you can come and visit?" he smirked and I blushed. I was just trying to make conversation. He chuckled and nudged my shoulder with his. Him touching me sent sparks down my body and I suddenly got goosebumps. "I'm just giving you a hard time" he chuckled and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Oh-uhm, okay. I'm sorry that might have been a little stalkerish of me to ask," I told him and he shook his head.