Club Fight - Josh Kiszka

"Can you two not fight right now" Jake better as we got into the van that would take us to the nightclub

"Can you two not fight right now" Jake better as we got into the van that would take us to the nightclub. "He started it!" I defended myself and sat down in the backseat. The van had a place for the driver and drivers side; that's were Jake sat. Sam sat down in the middle next to me with Josh next to him. Danny and Kenzie together with my best friend who happens to date Sam sat in the very back.

"If you weren't a complete bitch, I wouldn't have to say anything, my dear." Josh had opened his mouth again which made me even angrier than I already was. "Please shut up before I have to throw you out of the window," I met his eyes and I felt a sparkle run through my body, but I shrugged it off and went back to looking out the window.

"It's even worse when you two drink, please stay away from each other, don't look at each other just look out your windows and ignore each other," Sam was never the one who was serious but now, all of a sudden, he was.

"Sam is right, shut up." My best friend Sasha said and I couldn't help but chuckle. Typical Sasha, when she said anything it had to be something that could be taken offense by.

"I'll be quiet," Josh said and I rolled my eyes. "Please." I thanked him which only triggered him more. "Y/N look out the window," he spoke again and I turned to him, trying to slap his shoulder but Sam interfered by keeping my arms down. "No fighting!" Sam spat and I sat down, folded my arms together and stared out the window, Josh would be the death of me.

"Y'all just need to make out and stop being pussies," Sasha commented which made everyone except for Josh and I, giggle. "I'm good," I shuddered and I could hear a faint snort coming out of Josh. He was not agreeing with them right now, he couldn't be.

"She wishes-" Josh didn't get to finish before Jake had turned around to face his brother with a serious facial expression. "This is not the time Josh," he'd said and I rolled my eyes, they all had to stop speaking or else I'm going to start freaking out.

"Alright we're here, let's behave!" Danny finally spoke and we all started to get out of the van to enter the club. We didn't have to wait in line because the doorman recognized us and let us get in without further questioning.

We entered the VIP area and went to a booth that was waiting for us with a bucket filled with beers, wine, and one tequila and vodka. I grabbed a red bull and the vodka and started pouring myself a new drink, Josh and Jake grabbed a beer each and Sasha grabbed another red bull and made herself a drink with it as well.

"I'm definitely already way too drunk for this but I can't say no to a Redbull vodka," she giggled and Sam pulled her down in his lap when she was done speaking. They cuddled up to each other and he kissed her nose, they were cute.

"You guys are disgusting," had left Josh's mouth and I leaned back in my seat being really annoyed with Josh. "They are happy and cute Josh, shut up," I told him, he was seated opposite of me and his smirk just grew wider because he knew he had succeeded to annoy me even more than I already was annoyed if that was possible.