The Return of Power...Its Not Enough!!!

Start from the beginning

Time to go to hell....

As I thought out my plan, It was like I could feel my wallet trembling in fear of what is to come...

Even I!!!, Gilgamesh!!...Feared that place....

The Damn arcade store Drop rates...

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHAFT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

___________________________
(LE NEXT DAY)

(Same P.O.V)

"Aghhhh!!! Dont hurt Mr.Lion go!!!" I woke up with a yell as I clutch my chest where my heart is, breathing heavily....

Ok....ok....chill me.....twas only a dream....

A very horrifying one....

As I calm my breathing down, I checked the day on my clock, and see that it was a free day from work...

Nice....

As I pick myself off the bed I put on some clothes as I was quite tired from that dream to even bother taking a shower...maybe I'll wash my face at most...

As I walk downstairs towards the kitchen to get something quick to eat, I notice that the old man isn't there....

"*yawn* So is the old man out...." I ask Riho-San as I get a slice of toast already on the table, munching on it slowly as I started walking towards the door, stopping to put on my shoes, one of the few things that annoyed me was the fact we had to take our shoes off near the door of we wanted to get inside the house...

"Yes your father is out, now are you really leaving without eating young man?" As she said that, I noticed the hint of irritation on her voice as I left again without eating....

"Calm down, I'll eat something later Obaa...OOF!!!" I Uttered yet again another unintelligible nonsense again as I fall to the ground clutching my head as I see the damn thing that the old lady threw at me...

"OII WAS THAT REALLY NESSECARY!"
I Yell at Riho-san as I pick up the wooden spoon she threw, before quickly back to the kitchen to drop it off in the sink.

"Yes young man, I'm not that old just yet, now run along before I smack you again..." As I grow a bit irritated at her  for here treatment of me sometimes, I just keep it inside, not wanting to get hit by this crazy....and I better run before she murders me....

With a quick bye to bother her and the now awake chiho, I dash out of the house.

_____________________________
(Smol Skip)
(Night time)
(Same P.O.V)

And yet again it is but complete failure of getting sweet Mr.Lion go from the arcade shop, as I think I've gone through all steps of the so called 'stages of grief'....

But what is a king if not arrogant to continue!!!

I shall not stop until I beat my most worthy of rivals!!!

"HERE ME YOU MONGRELS, I SHALL NOT STOP UNTIL MR.LION GO IS MINE!! YOU HEAR ME!!" I Screamed out loud before counting walking....

Until.....

*Boom*

Hmph...so another attack by those mongrels huh...

Fools...If I ever see them, i will make sure to have enkidu hits them where it hurts the most...

But that was for later...

What had my attention now was this...

My magic power got filled a bit...

It's not my full power....But it is enough to access some of my treasures in the 'Gate of Babylon'....

But still....

"DAMNIT THIS STILL ISN'T ENOUGH!!!" Was the only thing I can shout as the unfairness of the situation bit my ass again...

Damnit all!!

____________________________

AN: Thanks peeps for reading this chapter and I hope you all enjoyed...

Sorry this got delayed, but apparently life called me again yesterday and I got busy again...

But today was different, I got up bright and early to deliver this!!!

So I do hope you peeps enjoyed...

Next chapter since I feel in the mood for more, will likely be out next week....

Probably....

I'll try so watch out...

Well that's all for now you all so I'll let you go...

Thanks for reading and as always...

LATERS :3