The Demon Lord....Ha, Such a Feika

AN: Wasa my peeps and welcome to the newest chapter of Eiyuu ou,  I hope you all enjoy and sorry for not having updating this in a while, I was busy and could only update one of my works In the meantime, but fear not...I am free....
So enjoy the next chapter....
Copyright disclaimers, I own nothing and all Images belong to their respectful owners...

________________________

(Gil-kun P.o.v)

"That's two numbers 6's out!!"
"Thank you."
"No problem ma'am, have a nice day."

As I look on from my place as grill boy right now, I can spot our new employee...

He's been working here for a month now and to be honest...I can feel it....

He has Mana.....

From the time I have been spending here, I could feel that their was no mana saturation at all, and no one in this world as i have seen so far had mana.

But this man.....

His is vile....Tainted.....

But i think nothing of its threat or otherwise...

This man would be no threat to me now, even if I dont have my true strength...

It still ticks me off to this day that my body is still weak compared to what it once was...

I hope that damn faker gets what's coming to him....one way or another...

__________________________

[Le Dimensions shift]
(???? P.o.v)

"Achoooo!!!"
As I was cleaning the dishes from sabers normal eating spree, I felt a sneeze come out, as well as a shiver down my spine....

Just what the hell was that.....

Shirou!!! More food please!!!" Was the shout of saber as she finished her 20th plate of food...

Somehow I feel like this is that Goldie bastards fault.....

I dont know why I thought that but I feel like it is....

"SHIROOOUUU, HURRY UP!!" Was sabers scream of hurry as she was staring to get impatient from the lack of food...

"I'm going as fast as I can saber, hold up!!!" I tell her as I finish washing the dishes....

Totally his fault too.....

[Le Dimensions Shift End]
_____________________________

(Gil-kun P.o.v)

"Order number 5 out"
"Thanks"
"Thank you, have a good day"

Hmmm...This man....The one called Sadao Maou.....

He's a danger to my position....

My position as Employee of the Month....

I dont like him one bit...

"Heyyyyy Gil, your of the clock now, thanks for the work." Was the words of the Manager, as she came in looking like.... Well

Like shit....

"Let me guess, another complaint..." I asked her as I took of my apron as look at her expression being one of rage, before she calms down and breathes out a long sigh...

"*Sigh*, Its always on thing or another with these people...But sadly they are customers...." She says as she looks at the front counter where two people are attending to the customers.