Golden Rule...Wait why isn't it Working???

A.N: Yo peeps it's ja boi with this new book here and I hope you all enjoy it :3 :3
Copyright disclaimers I own nothing and all images belong to there respectful owners....

-------------------------
(Gil-Kun P.O.V)

"ONORE!!!" I Scream out as this lowly Mongrel starts to over power me...
ME, THE KING!!!

"ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE!!!!" I kept screaming in rage as this lowly 'FAKER' starts to destroy my original weapons...
One by one as I kept trying to push him back, only to find that he's the one pushing ME Back....

"Damn you, You Little brat!!! ROT IN HELL!!!!" I Scream as he manages to throw my sword of my hand, but I sent it back to him along with a volley of blades and other weapons from my 'gate'.....This damn brat....

"DAMN YOU!!!, I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO GO ALL OUT AGAINST A FRAUD LIKE YOU!!!!" I Yell at the top of my lungs as I push my 'gate' to the limit, Throwing more and more weapons at the damn brat....

"Haaaaa!!!"
"Tch...."

As I watch the damn kind break and dodge my weapons, I open up a gate near my left hand, this gate containing my trusted blade, Ea....

Damn it, to think I have to use this against a damn 'FAKER' like him...

Just as I grab the hilt I hear a roar coming from above me...

"I WONT LET YOU!!!" And then I felt a searing pain from where my left hand used to be...ONORE!!!!

"I'll admit it, your more powerful than I.......FOR NOW!!!" As I finish my words I see the mongrel copy another blade and slash at me....

"GO...TO....HELLLLLL!!!!!" As he goes to slash me something appears from behind me....

"What the?!?!" Before I can do anything the hole drags me to it and everything goes blank....

----------------------------
(P.o.v Switch)
(Shirou P.O.V)

"Just....What was that...." I say to myself as I look at the area we where at, unlimited blade works had already ran out so I was in ryuudou temple alone....

"So...Even this place is also an alternate time to...Typical...." I heard someone uttering something to my right, only to see someone I didn't expect...

"Archer!?!?" I ask in mild confusion, as the Archer servant of Tohsaka there....

"Don't worry about it kid...I'll be on my way..." As he finishes that he astralizes himself...Damn just what was he on about...

"Still, I wonder where that hole sent Gilgamesh..." As I whisper that o myself I remember something...

"Oh crap, TOHSAKA, SABER!!!" I yell out as I rush towards where they're at...

--------------------
(P.o.v Switch)
(Gil-Kun P.O.V)

"Aghh....My head...Fuck...." I groan out loud as I grab my throbbing head, damn it what Happened....

"Oh, mister your awake...Let me call my parents..." I hear the soft voice of a girl, my mind more concentrated on what happened rather than what she said....

Damnit I lost to that damn brat.....
Damnit Damnit Damnit DAMNIT!!!

"That....Damn...Brat...." I whisper out as I sat myself up on the bed I was laid on...My heads pain starting to lower and my mind clearing from my rage....

Wait....
My body.....

"The hell?!?!" I sort of whisper screamed to myself as I pinch my arm and felt it wasn't cold like my body from the Grail felt....And I don't fell the constant curses in my head annoying me more than anything....
And then there's.......

"So it seems I've gotten a true flesh body......hehehe.....ahahaha....I don't understand why but I won't look a gifted horse in the mouth...." As I say that to myself I felt the wrappings on my head and chest and felt uncomfortable, so I decide to take them off, noticing how my arms back too....

"There much better..." As I say that to myself the door to the room opens as that girl from before, and she appears to be carrying something...

"Mister sorry it took a while but my parents are a bit busy trying to fix my something so I.....I...iii....iiiiiiiiiiiiii...."
As she started explaining something she looked in my direction and started o repeat the same thing over and over, her face stuck in I bright red....Hehe....I see what's going on....

Yes I should expect such response from the opposite sex due to my looks, after all, a being such as I, a body like this is perfection itself....

"I....iiiiiiiiiiiiii......bahahhaaaa.....hot....." And those are her final words as she faints on the floor, the container she brought falling on the floor....hmm, she's amusing....

'hehehe..... Anyway, let's get some proper clothes...." As I say that I open up my 'gate' only for.....

Ehhh..........

Ehhhhhh..........

EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

"WHY ISN'T MY 'GATE' WORKING!!!" As I yell out loud I can't help but hear in the distance an old man laughing... though that doesn't matter...

JUST WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!!!

----------------------------------
A.N: And that's the end of this chapter for now and the start of my new book, I hope you all enjoy....
As you can see this will be updated every two weeks I guess or sometimes Along with my other book as I'm not too sure.....
This will be my first attempt at a sort of comedy book so sorry if you don't like....
Also this first chapter will be the only sort of serious-ish one with most of the others filled with memes and stuff like that....
Keep in mind that cannon events haven't yet started, but they will in like 4 or 5 more chapters....
Anyway I think that's enough for now, thanks for reading and as always....

LATERS :3