The Return of Power...Its Not Enough!!!

AN: Howdy peeps I'm back at it with a new chapter, I hope you enjoy...

Copyright disclaimers, I own nothing and all Images belong to their respectful owners....

_____________________________

(Gil-kun P.O.V)

"Your total will come out to 3000¥ sir..." "Here you go.." "thank you, here is your order, have a nice day sir.." And with a charming smile of i... the king, I've completed another order.

It's been some time since that day, the day that I got sent to this place...and I've got to say...I have been amused so far by all the things that have happened in my life...

Especially with the coming of those two...

The So called 'Demon King' and 'Hero'.

Heh, fools the lot of them...

The one true 'Hero' is i...and the only one worthy of the title of 'King' is also me.

These Feika's with there false claims to these titles are nothing but blights to my glorious image.

Something I should get rid of soon...

Seeing as more of 'Them' are invading my new garden....

Had I my old body and power, this would be but child's play...

Now.....

Now I have to do the one thing I haven't done in a long time....

Strategize....

Now the first thing I would do is plan out there most common place of meeting up...

For The so called 'Maou', it would be a easy thing, seeing as he works here as well, but I dont want to do the deed here as it would complicate things.

Plus i dont want chiho mad at me for killing one of her few Male friends...

Besides here...every where else is fare game...

"....Ma...u...sa..."

Next would be the so called 'Hero'...she would be a hard one to get to.

But not necessarily impossible to get to...

All I'd have to do is follow her back to her place and 'make it an accident' , and no one will be the wiser....

"Ma...u....Sa....!!!"

Alright this plan works out...now time to see when that pathetic excuse of a King gets here so I can....

"MASHU-SAN!!!" "GEHHH"

I uttered an unintelligible sound as I got surprised by the hit to the head given by my boss, her face a look of annoyance...

"I've already told you your off the clock already, but you started to stare of into space...you alright??" She asked in a concerned voice as I rub my head to nub out the pain.

Damn women and their weird strength in this world...

"I'm fine boss, just had something in my mind...I'll get ready to go home already..." I tell her as I give her the 'King's Smile #4' as I see her gain a small blush on her face...

I see even if I dont have my old body I still got it....

"Well...*cough*...Very well then, have a safe trip home Mashu-San...." She said as she quickly left the area with a small goodbye....

Ahhh now i need to get out of my uniform to go home...

Checking my clock i notice that i still had an hour and a half before my favorite show is on.