The King At School, Hmph...Useless

A.N: Wasap you all, it's me...I know it's been a while, but here's the next chapter...
Hope you all enjoy...
Copyright disclaimers, I own nothing and all images belong to their respectful owners...

-----------------------------
(Gil-kun P.o.v)

So it's officially been a week since I've gotten here, and now I'm officially pissed beyond belief....

I could take the grails bullshit of not letting me use my 'gates'....
I could take the abuse of riho-san...
As well as the damn food I need to eat...
I could even handle people not bowing down and recognizing me, the king...

But this.....

This is the limit...

"FOR THE LAST TIME I WONT GO!!!" I shouted as I gabed on to the doors frame as I had both riho and senichi trying to get me off from the door and out of the house to send me where apparantly all mongrels go the age of this body....

School...

It would be boring...
Deadly so...
Why did I have to go...
Cause apparantly i can't FUCKING STAY AT THE HOUSE WITHOUT GOING!!!

THATS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!

"Come on Gil-kun you have to go!!" Where the cries of frustration of riho, as she kept trying  to get me of from clinging to the door frame...

"Yes Mashu-San, as a teen you have to go to school." Where the words of senichi as he was slowly making my fingers ungrip the door...

JUST HOW STRONG IS THIS OLD MAN!?!?

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" I yell in absolute terror as they manage to tear me off from my grip, before marching towards the school...

Damn it!!!!

------------------------------------

"Now class we have a new student today, so try to get along with him..." where the words of the old teacher as he was about to call me in to introduce myself to the class...Tch

In the end both riho and senichi managed to get me to the school before the classes started...Which to be fair, I could care less...

"You can come in now..." was the que that the teacher gave me to walk in...Well time to get this over with...

As I open the door and walk towards the old teacher, I can hear the faint squeals of, I can't really say....Coming from the girls, as the guys just grumble under their breath....Rude...

As I face towards them, I gave them my trademark smile, the golden smile, and introduce myself....

"Hello to you all, my name is Mashu Girigan, Let's get along well." With that I ended my little introduction as I witness the students looks...

The boys where looking at me with a look similar to a celebrity and the girls where giving me this look that screamed worship him....

Hmph, I guess this place wont become so boring then after all....

"Well then...Mashu-San,  take your seat behind Sasaki-San...." as he said that, I notice this Sasaki-San was none other that chiho, who had a large smile on her face, as well as a blush like the other girls...Hmph, well then isn't that convenient...

Well then, I guess I should see what this place 'teaches'....

-----------------------------
*Insert Stereotypical School Bell Jingle here*

Well...That was pointless...

While yes, I am quite interested in what the modern era is like, and how they've come far from my precious uruks time, the listing was pointless...

For some reason, I already knew everything they where teaching us, even though it was the first time I was even listening and learning it...

I suspect the grail has something to do with this...As that's the only logical and probably the only guess I can think of...

I mean, it's not like some magical vampire troll with too much time to spare had anything to do with this...

No that's just stupid...

For some reason, I heard an old man's howling laughter as I continued walking towards my favorite manga cafe, I had already told chiho that I was going there, and for her to go home on her own...

While i did quite enjoy telling the students what to do, it was a boring lecture due to the knowledge i unknowingly acquired...

It's a damn shame to be honest...
If I didn't had that information, I could at least not be bored after going their every weekday...

Oh well....Just the life I've acquired here....No need to cry about it...
For I am the king!!! Yes...

"FUHAHAHAHAHA!!!" As u start laughing while walking I'm suddenly stopped by this woman, who was looking me up and down with an appraising look, and a certain glint in her eye, before she asked me this...

"How would you like a job, young man" As I processed that, I only utter out the first thing that came to my mind...

"Ehhh..."

--------------------------

It has now been 30 minutes since I had told the sasaki family of what I had gotten when I returned back from that little 'adventure'....

Judging by their shocked looks, they didn't expect me to get one of these...

A Job...

"Soooooo, your not messing with us because of this morning...Are you Mashu-san...." where the unsure words of senichi, as he gave me a dubious look as I started to get a bit annoyed....

"Look old man, I'm not joking around, they gave me the job, end of story..." I said as I pull out from my school bag the uniform that I'm to wear to my new job at McRonalds...

"Finally, Gil-kun is no longer just a useless man anymore." Where the words of riho as she started to cry a bit....Wait hold on, who's she calling a useless man!!!

"What did you say to me you old.....wo....man....." as I started to raise my voice, all of it died when she gave me that look that promised death...

"I meant nothing is wrong young lady....." I said that to quick for my own comfort, but it did the trick as she started to smile normally again...

I swear, one of these days, I will beat you, you old lady!!!

-----------------------------------

A.N: Thanks for reading peeps and I hope you all enjoyed....
Well I don't really get much to say so I'll let you go for now with the drill...
Thanks for reading and as always...

LATERS :3