The Hero of Another World??, Amusing....

AN: Hello peeps and yeah I know it's been a while since I updated this, sorry for the wait...
I'm just gonna clarify something's before I let you off to read...
One - Since this is a gag fanfiction I dont update regularly, but I've decided to at least make it sooner, so every 3 weeks this will be updated, as long as nothing happens that makes me unable irl...
Two - Since This follows the anime and not the manga, it'll be a short fanfiction, but please do enjoy it if possible...

That's about all I have to say, so I'll let you move on to what you came to read...

Copyright disclaimers, I own nothing and all Images belong to their respectful owners...

__________________________

(Gil-kun P.o.v)

"ONOREEEEE!!!" I tell out with all my might as I see the damn crane not pick up my sweet sweet Mr.Lion Go, and instead picks up the grand prize, which was a New game console....

This isn't what I wanted....

Not....

ONE...

BIT!!......

As I took hold of the prize, I immediately fall to my knees, sweat accumulating in my eyes, as a king does not cry.....Especially .....

Especially not for Mr.Lion Go.....

.....

...

..

.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING!!!

WHY!!!! DAMNIT WHY!!!

I JUST WANT IT!!!!

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF THAT VILE, USELESS GODDESS, IT HAS HER NAME ALL OVER HER!!!

"ONORE!!! WAS MY BESTFRIEND NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU AND NOW YOU HAVE TO DENY ME EVEN SWEET MR.LION GO, NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT YOU USELESS GODDESS!!, ONCE I FIND A WAY BACK ILL KILL YOU!!! ILL END YOU!!!"
I shout with all my might while looking at the heavens themselves, but from others perspective I was just screaming nonsense at the roof...

But they dont know that this is the work of that enemy Goddess!!!

I will get back at her....

She's officially at the top of my shit list now....

_____________________
[LE DIMENSION SHIFT TO A CERTAIN SALT GAME]

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

This was all a certain Goddess of Babylon could feel, an aura of sheer death......

She didn't understand why....But she hasn't left her room at all....just staying huddled within her blankets on her bed....

"Maybe I should go back home" she spoke outloud, think it better that she go back to her home and under the protection of her father....

[LE DIMENSION SHIFT END]
_____________________________

(Gil-kun P.o.v)

As I walk out with this detestable prize In hand, I just sigh in bitter...No....NO