I sighed as I got to school, walking in. I was ignored as usual today, but I could've cared less. I mean, honestly, who wanted to be noticed all the time?

I didn't.

I quickly grabbed my books from locker and made my way to my first period class after having missed most of homeroom already.

Why couldn't I be home still? Enjoying peaceful dreamless sleep? 

Oh yeah. 'Because I'm me and that's impossible.

I made it to Science just as the bell rang for homeroom to end. I saw someone at the teachers' desk I assumed I had never seen before considering he was maybe two inches taller than me, skinny, and had longer black hair so he could do a flip. He was wearing a black t-shirt, some gray skinny jeans and white converse, from what I could see. Which wasn't much considering I had a rear view. Definitely a new kid. I sighed, not really caring that much anymore, and took a seat at my lab table in the back of the class.

Luckily, no one sat next to me at the lab table so I couldn't be disturbed or bothered.

Well, that was until Miss what's-her-face decided to fuck it all up.

I had my head down on my desk when she called my name.

"Ember. This new student has a schedule similar to yours, and he has most of the same electives. I've decided since both your schedules are so alike, that you are to guide him around and help him throughout the school year. Please, take a seat next to her." She addressed the last part to the new kid.

I however, was giving the meanest glare I could to her. She actually flinched when she saw it.

"Miss Amethyst, there will me no sleeping in my class, do you understand?" She asked.

"Whatever."

"What was that?"

I spoke louder, so definitely everyone in the class could hear me. "I said whatever."

I heard a few snickers around the classroom. I still had yet to see the new boys face as he walked down to sit near me. I could foresee what the guy in front of me was about to do, and right before he put his foot out to trip the new kid, I threw a paperback book at his head, distracting him as the new kid walked by.

What a jerk.

He took a seat next to me, and slowly turned to face me. When he spoke his name I was sent straight back to a picture of someone.

"I'm Demian."

Blue eyes. Black hair. Pale skin. Skinny.

"Oh my god." Was my last thought before I passed out.

It was him.

The boy.

The boy looking in.

Ehh.  I don't know what to say about this chapter other than that. This is probably pretty short on Wattpad since on word it's 2 and a half pages...Bleh. I got a D on my report card in Math (But I had 'Excellent Effort' which obviously means I just suck at it.) so I don't has mah iPod for a week. :( During this I listened to these songs (but mainly the first one) You should listen to them! They're all by Akira Yamaoka, by the way.

Forest.

Pianissimo Epilogue

Null Moon

Fermata in Mistic Air

            Magdalene.

:) Thanks again to those who Fan, Vote, and Comment! YOU GET A COOKIE:)<3.