17.

Y/N'S POV

You felt a warmth hit your face.
Well more of your lips actually.
Your eyes widen, not really knowing what to do.
You both had promised each other this wouldn't happen unless you had no other options.
Ariana placed one arm around your neck, deepening the kiss.
You couldn't bring yourself to pull away, so you circled your arms around her tightly. She began to move her mouth slowly, you followed along. After awhile, she straddled your waist, doing so, your arms went around her waist, pulling her into you.
She ran her warm tongue across your lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth slightly and she slid her tongue in.
You both made out on the roof in the pouring rain for roughly about 10 minutes. Until she finally broke the kiss, not opening her eyes at all.
"Oh my.." she finally lets out. You looked up and seen her face was beet red.
Ariana finally opened her eyes. You both held eye contact for about 30 seconds, not really sure what to do. She finally laid her head against yours. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in any longer." She said while trying to hold a grin in.
"I'm not complaining." You chuckled, looking up into her eyes.
That's when you both realized it was still raining. Giggling, you both came back into the room drenched.
You went to your bathroom and got dressed, when you came back Ariana was still in her sopping wet clothes.
"Bathroom is free if you wanna go change." You smiled.
"Oh I'm fine, I don't need to go in there." She spoke softly as she began removing items of clothing.
You quickly turned your head, not knowing if you were ready to see that or not.
"Well ain't you a gentlewoman." She said in a small southern accent.
"Shush." You muttered out, causing her to laugh.
"You can look Y/N, I don't mind." She says, but you don't budge. You feel her come up to you and turn your head slowly.
You finally looked at her. She was wearing a black laced bra, and a thong.
You felt something in you start to rise and you got extremely nervous. "D-do you-you need an-any cloth-es?"
"I was gonna ask if you'd be fine if I just slept in this for the night.
You heavily wanted to say no because she was one of the people who DIDN'T know about your situation down there. You didn't need her cuddling up with you and thinking a remote is poking her ass.
However, you are the absolute worst at telling people no.
"Yeah, it's fine. Ima go to the bathroom really quick though. Make yourself comfortable."
"Weren't you just in there?" She chuckled.
"Oh.. yeah. I-I-uh just forgot to do something. Yeah, so ima go do that, you lay down and I'll be back." You quickly rushed into the bathroom before it fully became erect.

*5 minutes later*

Ariana's Point of View

Y/N has been in there for awhile. Hopefully I didn't freak her out by kissing her and then wearing this. I did wear it because I want to move further with her, but I didn't wanna overdo it.
I was sitting here, cuddling in Y/N's bed, half naked, and she wasn't even in here with me.
I started to worry as 10 more minutes passed. I started to hear a grunt every now and then, hopefully she was okay.
Honestly, I first thought she was playing with herself, but there's no way she'd be taking this long to do so.
Then I heard a pretty big grunt and then a splash. Did she just throw up?
I got up and knocked on her bathroom door.
"Y/N? Are you okay?"
"Hm-m oh y-yeah A-ari I'll be out in a s-s-second." She seemed to be having trouble speaking. Strange.
Nevertheless, I went back to her bed and waited for her to come out.
After a few minutes the door opened.
"What were you doing?" I asked, looking her up and down to see if it would tell me anything.
"Oh, uh, well I-it was nothing. I just was f-ee-ling sick is all. Yeah, sick must be the pneumonia getting to me.. you know... since we were outside in th..the rain." She was obviously coming up with this crap on the top of her head. So I decided to play the bitch game until she decided to tell me the truth.
"Whatever." I said and laid my head down.
She jumped into the bed and tried to wrap her arm around me.
I shook it off and sighed.
"What?" She asked, sitting up.
"Nothing."
"No it's not nothing, don't lie." She muttered.
"Hm, quite hypocritical for you to say Y/L/N." I said with an attitude.
"What're you talking about Ariana?" She tried to move me so I was looking at her, but I just kept my position.
"You know what."
"It's the whole bathroom thing isn't it." She mutters.
"Hm idk is it." I said. A smile spread across my face by how serious I'm acting. Thank goodness she can't see my face right now.
"It is." She let out a sigh.
"Look, I can't tell you right now, but I will in the future I promise." She said. I didn't say anything in response. What could she possibly be hiding from me that could be thaaat important.
She was literally just in the bathroom!
"Ariana." Y/N said breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Hm?" I responded.
"I promise I'll tell you sometime, just... right now isn't the perfect time for it okay. It's a big thing for me, and I've told too many people already. Camila was one of them, and I really don't need it getting out." She sounded distressed. I sighed and turned around. "I'm sorry." I replied and gave her a hug.
"It's fine. I shouldn't keep things from you, but I just don't want you to think differently of me when I tell you." She said looking down.
"I would never Y/N. I like you for you as a person. Nothing could change that."
"Yeah, sure. They always say that." She huffed.
I sat myself on her waist, and she jumped a little.
I ignored it and cupped her face into my hands.
"Look at me. Nothing is gonna change how I feel for you moonlight. I've waited for you for too damn long, and nothing or no one is taking you from me." I slowly leaned in and gave her a peck. It made her smile, making me smile in turn since it was one of the most beautiful things in the world.
Whatever she's afraid of telling me, I want her to know that it'll never change how I feel. She was the highlight of my days, and the excitement of my nights. There was no feeling better than what I felt what I did when I was with her.
She pulled my head down to hers and we began kissing passionately. I pulled away after awhile and moved down to her neck and grinded my hips against her center.
"OW!" I shout as something sharp pokes into me. "What is that?" I look over at Y/N and her face was extremely pale, yet extremely red. Red with embarrassment.