10.

Y/N's Point of View

You both finally arrived at your destination. You both got out of her car, and you finally took a glance at our surroundings. You guys were at a pizza parlor.
One of the best in town might you add. It was Tony's Pizzeria, which means you are very close to your old city. You and Dinah used to hit this spot up as a regular. Though she started bringing her girlfriend Normani, so it mostly became a third wheel thing. There was sometimes Normani's friend Ally would tag along and make it a double date. However, you were completely opposite people. You had nothing in common, she was a nice religious girl.  On the other hand, you were this party animal that got high all the time.
However, when the school found out about your 'little friend' she was there for you along with Dinah. Yet, you still felt like crap and got ridiculed for being the "freak"...

Camila could tell you were deep in thought.
"Are you alright?" She asked.
"U-uh yeah, just this place brings back memories." You chuckled and scratched the back of your neck.
"Hm, alright." She didn't seem to believe you, but she didn't press into it further.
She wrapped her arm around yours and you both walked into the parlor.
You both looked at the menu. Deciding on a regular pepperoni pizza, nothing special. Our waiter came up to us.
While writing our order, the waiter was checking out Camila.. heavily. You really didn't blame him, but dude she's on a date. You figured it was obvious. Then something inside you triggered. You grabbed her hand on the table. She looked at you blushing, but interlaced her fingers in yours. The waiter looked and he still didn't care.
"So, is that all for the pretty lady." He said, giving a wink.
She gave out a small laugh.
"Um, yeah that's all for us."
"Well alrighty then. I'll come back with your order, my name is Austin by the way. What about you?"
She obviously couldn't tell this guy was flirting.
"Um, my name is Camila." She let out a laugh again.
"Hm a pretty name for a--" he paused, taking a look at her body "for a very beautiful woman." He sent a wink.
You seen her get uncomfortable, looking down as she noticed he was flirting.
"Uh.. thanks ig." She replied still looking down. "You guess? Well what about me?" You looked at him with a "tf" face. Boy if you don't get your Dollar Tree Bieber looking ass out of here.
"Huh?" Camila replied with.
"I mean what do you thin--" you interrupted. "Man I'm sure really hungry, aren't you Camila?" She looked up and nodded in agreement.
"Could you please go get our pizza? We did come here to eat."
He gave you a pretty pissed look.
"Sorry, I was just trying to have a conversation with your cute friend here." He replied. "Well it looks as if she doesn't wanna do much talking. If she did she would've went to a bar." He got even more pissed, but settled down knowing he couldn't go off on me due to his job. "Well, it's whatever. I'll go get you the pizza." He says as he  stormed off.
Camila started laughing. "Thank you for handling that. I don't like being rude to people, so I didn't tell him to back off. Talk about an ego." You laughed as well, "yeah he sure is one of a kind." You realized you both were still holding hands. You didn't wanna let go, but you felt your hands getting sweaty from your nerves. "Ugh this is gonna be a long night." You thought to yourself.

Ariana's Point of View

I was sitting there in bed, it was about 8:30pm. Ugh I still couldn't believe today happened. I witness Pete cheating, and then I find out the hot stranger from early wants to stuff me like a cannoli. I giggle remembering that part. Her face went so red when Lauren said those words.
I hear a ding come from my phone and check it. I roll my eyes, seeing it's from Pete.

Cheating whore: Look Ariana I'm sorry okay. It wasn't what it looked like.

Me: You were literally getting your dick sucked Pete. The fuck do you mean it wasn't what it looked like. You can't accidentally suck a dick, and you don't do examinations with a woman's mouth.

Cheating whore: Richard talked me into it. I told him no and he was persistent cause he wanted to fuck the counselor.

Me: Ok.. and?

Cheating whore: Please baby I need you. Just forgive me it was a mistake.

Me: Well you had your chance.

Cheating whore: so that's it? After all those months you're just gonna dump me like that

Me: 🤷🏽‍♀️ sorry

Cheating whore: I'm not giving up Ariana.

Read 8:38pm

He had finally stopped messaging me. I couldn't believe him, he really tried to blame what he did on someone else. It's whatever, he's dumb anyways.
I get up and turn on some music. While listening to music a ding goes off. Annoyed I check to see if its Pete again.

Ig: Camila_Cabello posted for the first time in awhile.

Curious, I click on the Instagram notification.

Liked by: @lauren98, @y/n-y/l/n, and 30 others

Camila: Ugh tonight was the most amazing night ever ❤

I let out a tiny "aw" though, seeing she tagged someone I tap on it.

"Y/n.... oh.." I say, becoming sad. Idk why I felt terrible. I hardly knew her. We were just both attracted to each other, that's all.
It shouldn't be that big of a deal. I just got out of a relationship, it's not like I was gonna start anything with her anyways. Well it's too late now. I go to close the app, but before I do I click on Y/n's Instagram. Instinctively I follow her, and send her a message.

Me: Hi ❤

In less than a minute she responds.