14.

Y/N's Point of View

You were finally at the dance. You were sitting at one of the tables with Camila. She was waiting for her friends to arrive.
You really didn't know who, she just kept telling you to say seated. Yet, the dance had already started.
You got up, knowing she'd argue. However, you honestly didn't care. You lied and said you had to go to the bathroom, excusing yourself and walking into the women's bathroom.
As soon as you opened the door and walked in, you bumped into someone.
"Oh shit, sorry I wasn't looki--" you looked at the person.
"You're always so clumsy, I swear Y/N." You heard a sweet, adorable laugh escape from her lips.
"U--Uh y-yeah, definitely." You let out a nervous chuckle rubbing the back of your neck.
"Well, you look nice tonight." She stated, looking me up and down, and biting her lip.
"U-uh thanks, so.. so do.. you." You let out as you finally take a look at the woman standing in front of you.
She looked so.. beautiful.

 beautiful

"Thanks." She let's out a bit loud, her raspy voice filling the area.
"I should probably move out of your way so you can go to the bathroom." She let's out another adorable giggle.
"No, you're fine. I just needed a reason to leave from where I was at." You chuckled.
"Hmm, doesn't sound like you're having too much fun." She slightly frowned.
"My date is just making me wait for her friends. I ended up getting bored, and now here we are."
"Well if you want.. we can have a little fun." She had a smirk on her face.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Just.. follow me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.
She then got closer to me, I started getting nervous.
"W-whatre you doing?" I nervously sputtered out.
"Anything you want, only if you want to though." She then trailed her fingers down my chest, sending a shiver down my spine.
I looked down at her, scanning everything about her. Then my eyes landed on her chest. That's when I felt myself get excited. I looked down, hoping she wouldn't notice. However, she followed my eyes and gasped.
"Y-you h-have a---" she couldn't even get the words out.
"Yes, I do." You cut her off, your cheeks flushing due to embarrassment.
She didn't say anything for a few minutes, she just stared at it. It made you sort of uncomfortable, but you really needed to do something with the hard-on in your pants, or you were gonna feel the wrath of it after it left.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." You joked.
"I wanna see it." She replied
"W-what." You muttered.
"You heard me. Only if you want to show me though, I'm just curious."
Something in you decided it was a good idea to show her, so you slowly unbuttoned and unzipped your pants. Pulling it through the hole in your boxers, it practically jumped out due to how hard it was.
Lauren just continued to stare at it.
"C-can I touch it?" You got even more nervous.
"U-uh, I mean.m go for it if you want." You gulped as she slowly reached her hand around your shaft.
Letting a slight moan escape, as soon as her warm hands touched it.
She didn't stop however, she wrapped her hand around it and kept it there. You were confused as to what the girl was thinking of doing with it.
Then she started rubbing...
It felt good, so you didn't ask her to stop. Instead, you pulled her into a stall and locked it.
She began rubbing faster, her hand circulating around your shaft. You wrapped your hands around her waist. With her free hand, she grabbed the back of your head and smashed your lips together. Your hands gripped her ass, and immediately she jumped up and wrapped her legs around you. Pushing her against a wall, you started kissing up and down her neck. She let out slight moans once you hit her sweet spot, so you started sucking and leaving love bites on the area. You let her back down, as she hiked her dress up and slid her underwear down. She grabbed your dick and entered it in herself, making you both moan.

Ariana's Point of View

I just arrived at the dance. It took forever to get Doug and Victoria ready. They were more indecisive as I was tonight.
I was hoping we could separate because my goal was to find Y/N. I needed her to see me and be blown away. Hopefully enough, she'd start paying me mind rather than Camila. As soon as we walked by some tables, I seen Camila. She was by herself with two of her friends. I think one of them was the main choir kid, Shawn. They seemed a little too friendly from what I saw. She was practically sitting on his lap. I wonder how Y/N was gonna react when she seen that. Wait... where was Y/N. An excitement built up in me  seeing as she was separated from Camila. Where could she be though? I went and checked the main area the dance was gonna be at, nope not there. I checked the little area that they gave water bottle to kids that got worn from dancing. Nope. I checked the purse and jacket check-in, nope. The last place I could think of was the bathroom. When I walked towards the door, I heard faint moaning. But before I could enter, a voice stopped me from doing so.
"Hey Ari, glad to see you came. You look good." I recognized the voice, but I regretted turning around and looking at that face. The face that broke me.

A/N:

Sorry for the small delay in updating. Again I had a terrible headache yesterday, however I pushed myself to get this chapter done.